How many kg have you dropped since cycling?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started cycling about 5 years ago - after a 20 year lay off. At that point I clocked in at 129kg. Today I am 96kg - Target 85kg by end July!

Want to buy my wife's bike. Shes not really riding at the moment, but i do t want to take any chances!!!

Ed, are you trying to sell me your wifes bike because you love boobs and you do not want her to drop three cup sizes??? Thats shallow dude!

Guest EdEdEd
Ed, are you trying to sell me your wifes bike because you love boobs and you do not want her to drop three cup sizes??? Thats shallow dude!

Three!? Oh hell, ok I'll pay someone to come pick it up!!!

Guest EdEdEd
I'll take it as long as its a 26'' :thumbup:

Let me know when the move is done and ill pop over with it.

(In the same breath i hope jogging is more mercyfull on the system as my wife and I will be doing some of that)

Let me know when the move is done and ill pop over with it.

(In the same breath i hope jogging is more mercyfull on the system as my wife and I will be doing some of that)

Thanks!

But listen... you better talk to her first...... :ph34r:

8 years ago i was 70kg....now I'm 80......and my cycling has increased exponentially....i must be doing it wrong! :blink:

Guest EdEdEd
8 years ago i was 70kg....now I'm 80......and my cycling has increased exponentially....i must be doing it wrong! :blink:

Sounds like you built some muscle!

86 last year, down to about 81 at my lowest. Now at 82. Would ideally like to be about 75, but think I have put on quite a but of muscle on the legs.

And I eat what I want.

Guest EdEdEd

And I eat what I want.

I hate you a little (a lot!) right now

post-43150-1403447904,7022.jpg

Sounds like you built some muscle!

That.. And I was underweight for my height... So I did increase my food intake slightly

92 to 83 since I started cycling in Jan. Pretty much the weight I picked up when I quit smoking 2 years ago.

Average weight for each year:

2005 - 91

2006 - 86

2007 - 82

2008 - 76 (8% fat)

2009 - 78

2010 - 82

2011 - 86

2012 - 84

2013 - 82

2014 - 82

Not taken at the same time every year, but rather an average of WHEN it was taken (more often in 2007-2009, than in other years). My lowest weight, but also my best physical condition was also in 2008 - watched what I ate, did cross training, cycled more Km in that year than I did between 2010 and 2014. Felt good, at the time - now I know what to do for now

Awesome stories by everyone. Always nice to hear other people's stories.

I started cycling 2 1/2 years ago, weighting 106. Now at 91kg. Just started an eating plan about 4/5 weeks ago from my sports dietician(94.8kg) lost almost 4kgs. Short term goal is 90kgs. By end of August I will be at my goal of 85kgs. Which is ideal for my height and build.

Just before winter I did emperors classic and rode 2:41 which I never thought I could start and finish with a group. Also did my first 94.7 2 years ago, did a 4;50, last year did a 3:17 so this year sub 3

Great to hear everyone's stories it's truly inspiring.

Started cycling about 5 years ago - after a 20 year lay off. At that point I clocked in at 129kg. Today I am 96kg - Target 85kg by end July!

Awesome!! Did you only start the cycling or did you change diet?

Archived