How many kg have you dropped since cycling?

I started cycling about a year ago. Was about 113kg's then and dead on 100kg's at the moment. I was 109 after the December holidays and then my wife started removing carbs from our diet and losing weight much quicker than before and feeling a whole lot better.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In July last year I was 94kg, 176cm tall. I'm now 84kg and struggling to get to my target 80kg, but I'm loving being able to ride again after about 13 years out of it. Been doing a bit of running too, which has helped with cardio.

I started riding in March last year at a weight of 109kg, and I have lost 18kg. I'm 181cm and my weight has stabilized at 90kg. My aim is to weigh 85kg within the next 6 months but my blood sugar levels keep falling even though I've adjusted my insulin intake to match my weight and calorie intake.

Have you changed your diet since you guys started cycling or are you chowing more or less the same foods?

I started riding in March last year at a weight of 109kg, and I have lost 18kg. I'm 181cm and my weight has stabilized at 90kg. My aim is to weigh 85kg within the next 6 months but my blood sugar levels keep falling even though I've adjusted my insulin intake to match my weight and calorie intake.

Have you changed your diet since you guys started cycling or are you chowing more or less the same foods?

Good work!

Nah, pretty much the same foods for me. Puza Friday has taken a knock though! :P

http://flipagram.com/f/DDaRxI4vjc

Here is a link to something my wife made from when we started dating till about a month ago. You will deduct which one I am.

Over about 6-8 years. You can check when I started cycling. Sort of like a before after. Also have some proper before after photos will try find

I have lost 23 kg since I have started cycling.

I have also gained 32 kg since I started having an after cycling beer.......

I've probably lost over a 100kgs since I started riding. Gained more than that back. This is over the past 23 years or so... Weight fluctuations :P

You should consider a high fat diet low carb diet, 18 months ago I could not cycle 2 hours without eating, now I can easily do 4 to 5 hours on water.

I only lost 8Kg, I must mention a friend and his wife, he lost 14Kg and his wife lost 11kg, you must see the change in the way their faces look.

Since September last year when I got my MTN bike down by 07kg from 83kg to 76kg. I also swim two or three times a week ( at least 1,6 km per session).

I don't want to lose anything... At 1.92m and 70kg I am too thin...

Tribbes ! That is20kg below your ideal lowest weight At 192cm your weight should be between. 92kg and 102kg depending on your build

42kgs after tens years or so of riding, I just love beer too much to get to goal weight. I ride so I can drink beer.

Archived