Kimmage Interviews Froome

Thug

She knows how to say the right things at the right time (comic sans)

Not someone I would want as a witness on my side in any proceedings, she might just incriminate you more thank what she would do good.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not someone I would want as a witness on my side in any proceedings, she might just incriminate you more thank what she would do good.

Definitely the feeling I get.

The bilharzia eggs being case and point...

I'm clean is a statement Froome has often made and desperately wants us to believe.

When I read this interview 3 things really jump out at me:

1. He is medically not a well person and requires far more drugs weekly than a normal person would.

2. He blurs the line between ethics and rules wherever it suits him, likening taking drugs to eating breakfast

3. The same stuff we heard from LA, only not as consistent in his story, mixing facts and dates constantly which is a huge pointer to them being made up.

It certainly seems, by his own admission, that he uses drugs to compete. He just doesn't see them as doping. A bit like Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

To be fair, I don't think you can compare an asthma pump, bilharzia drugs & an espresso with EPO and blood doping ...

Edited by @Joecoolls

To be fair, I don't think you can compare an asthma pump, bilharzia drugs & an espresso or with EPO and blood doping ...

Yes you can...1% increase or 50% increase in performance doesnt matter. The part where PK lays into the meat of the situation is that SKY had a policy that they won't race someone with a TUE....which aligns with their zero tolerance wrt doping....yet it was ok at the dauphine for froome to. So much for that then

Yes you can...1% increase or 50% increase in performance doesnt matter. The part where PK lays into the meat of the situation is that SKY had a policy that they won't race someone with a TUE....which aligns with their zero tolerance wrt doping....yet it was ok at the dauphine for froome to. So much for that then

The point is that those things I mentioned doesn't increase performance.

He followed UCI rules and doctor's advice on TUE and he & the SKY doctor wasn't aware of any SKY policy of not racing on TUE.

In any event, he should not be blamed if the team decided to race him under a TUE and its in accordance with the rules.

To be fair, I don't think you can compare an asthma pump, bilharzia drugs & an espresso with EPO and blood doping ...

Zero tolerance is zero tolerance.

Clean is clean. Not hiding behind a whole bunch of listed drugs with a TUE. No wonder they want their TUEs kept secret.

He followed UCI rules and doctor's advice on TUE and he & the SKY doctor wasn't aware of any SKY policy of not racing on TUE.

In any event, he should not be blamed if the team decided to race him under a TUE and its in accordance with the rules.

They do....that is really the issue here...he needed a TUE for that pump(which he had and played by the rules so all is above board). For a substance to need a TUE it needs to be on the banned list, its only on the banned list if it increases your performance...the amount it increases your performance is neither here nor there.

PK ripped a hole right into SKY's policies...he made them cheap.

Edited by rouxtjie

Very convenient dont you think....

Well then don't be the poster boys for zero tolerance...it makes you seem hypocritical

What an innocent disposition. Duplicitous use of the word innocent. I wonder what gave Michelle the impression that her opinion is required. It's like she's managing his naiveté.

They do....that is really the issue here...he needed a TUE for that pump(which he had and played by the rules so all is above board). For a substance to need a TUE it needs to be on the banned list, its only on the banned list if it increases your performance...the amount it increases your performance is neither here nor there.

PK ripped a hole right into SKY's policies...he made them cheap.

well, it might also be on the banned list if its a masking agent, so not everything on the banned list is directly performance enhacing

What an innocent disposition. Duplicitous use of the word innocent. I wonder what gave Michelle the impression that her opinion is required. It's like she's managing his naiveté.

I know right...what the hell is that. He is apparently not very good with dates and specifics... :huh:

Zero tolerance is zero tolerance.

Clean is clean. Not hiding behind a whole bunch of listed drugs with a TUE. No wonder they want their TUEs kept secret.

He got a TUE for prednisone for a chest infection at the Tour of Romandie. In 6 years he has applied for 2 TUE's - so I think its far removed from "...hiding behind a whole bunch of listed drugs ..."