Prep for 2015 Freedom Challenge / Race to Rhodes

Hope you've got something left for us back markers.....

I heard the back markers are moerse quick... They don't even pack lunch boxes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dirt-rider having a horrible first day of rasa. Got lost and went down a huge hill which he has had to climb back up. Hope he can regroup. Arrived at Minerva 14.45. Still got a long way to go today. Sleep out in the Umko valley??

dirt-rider has had a horrible first day of rasa. Got lost and went down a huge hill which he has had to climb back up. Hope he can regroup. Arrived at Minerva 14.45. Still got a long way to go today. Sleep out in the Umko valley??

Dirt-rider will have a much better day tomorrow. Today's suffering is mainly as a result of too much partying yesterday.  :whistling: 

We drove out to Bisley behind the Sunday start group. If it wasn't for that he'd probably be heading to Richmond right now. I see he had a very minor detour before even reaching Bisley.

dirt-rider has had a horrible first day of rasa. Got lost and went down a huge hill which he has had to climb back up. Hope he can regroup. Arrived at Minerva 14.45. Still got a long way to go today. Sleep out in the Umko valley??

Eish - that hill. Singlespeed. No great.

He's feeling ill. Struggling with stomach issues. Not a nice way to start. He should plod onto Allendale. Once into the valley it's relatively easy nav to Allendale. Will be a nice comfy stop to regroup.

Dirt-rider will have a much better day tomorrow. Today's suffering is mainly as a result of too much partying yesterday.  :whistling:

We drove out to Bisley behind the Sunday start group. If it wasn't for that he'd probably be heading to Richmond right now. I see he had a very minor detour before even reaching Bisley.

Yes, he got lost in town  ^_^ .

dirt-rider having a horrible first day of rasa. Got lost and went down a huge hill which he has had to climb back up. Hope he can regroup. Arrived at Minerva 14.45. Still got a long way to go today. Sleep out in the Umko valley??

Awww hope not, not going to be pleasant. Go, Dirty!!

dirt-rider it appears, did spend the night in the Umko valley. Tough, dark place, especially on your first night of the race. Send him stong thoughts. Legendary stuff though. Will make for great war stories! :eek:

dirt-rider it appears, did spend the night in the Umko valley. Tough, dark place, especially on your first night of the race. Send him stong thoughts. Legendary stuff though. Will make for great war stories! :eek:

RESPECT! and he is on the move again this morning!

Pierre is a machine!! Hope he's feeling better today.

So glad dirt-rider is moving again. I think i may have slept about a much as him last night stressing about how tough it would be down in that Valley last night. Big up to you Pierre. Good luck on the trails today everyone

Looks like Dirt-Rider got a bit lost in the Umko valley. Probably why he decided to wait until daylight before moving again.

post-1532-0-49531200-1433832541_thumb.jpg

Looks like Dirt-Rider got a bit lost in the Umko valley. Probably why he decided to wait until daylight before moving again.

Should've been ok. Pretty sure he's got a tent somewhere in all that luggage...

That's from his start point this morning... 

Archived