2015 S Works Epic

Johny Bravo

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in KZN they are selling them for R130k live around the corner from Concept store in Watefall and that's what they told me.

R110k at Lynwood cyclery

R110k at Lynwood cyclery

20k cheaper damn,but even if I had that kind of money I would not buy the Epic,not my kind of bike. But it is good looking and at that price I should hope so.

I think the first pic is of the Era, which is the ladies bike. The second pic is the new Epic.

First pic is the world cup version.

No Johny It's called magenta,LOL?

No man, now you gonna get TumbleWeed all excited and we don't need that type near a Specialized :ph34r:

No man, now you gonna get TumbleWeed all excited and we don't need that type near a Specialized :ph34r:

Haha this is what Santa Cruz are telling people about their new Nomad color,it's not pink it's magenta. Still looks like pink to me,but I must say some of the new colors on the bikes now do look wicked.

Is the first pic on the thread the new 2015 world cup model and the rest of the pics posted the standard epic? Cause why has the first pic not got that extra carbon piece on the frame just above the rear shock?

Is the first pic on the thread the new 2015 world cup model and the rest of the pics posted the standard epic? Cause why has the first pic not got that extra carbon piece on the frame just above the rear shock?

i think the first one is the Era. The more I look at it. Photos probably got mixed up somewhere.

I think the first pic is of the Era, which is the ladies bike. The second pic is the new Epic.

I think you are right Sir. Apologies.

Guest Smimby

I think the one is female specific...

i think the first one is the Era. The more I look at it. Photos probably got mixed up somewhere.

So the females don't get two bottles cages - like that its a dual sus with two cages in the frame!