Urban MTB Assalt

fastlegs

Ya ya ...

I asked vroulief to collect race packs which was done very efficiently , so school fees paid next time I will know !

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question - My wife kindly picked up race packs but no timing chip was in it despite paying for one on line !

Will this stop me riding ?

You can pick one up before the race, racetec will be there

so i didn't get the sms, maybe my number changed...

can't find the starting times other than the first batch gets going at 6AM.  I'm in batch K, race number 1356.  Anybody have an idea when I can expect to get going?

PS I've ridden about 30% of the route today and I'm quite impressed with all of the effort that they've put in.  Thanks JUMA

6h50 Batch b 5 mins, batch c 5 mins........... D @ 6h15............

Scaffolding and slippery sluices didn't do it for me. I must have seen at least five guys badly hurt in the sluices. I enjoyed the rest though.

Best...race...ever!

I didn't find the scaffolding too bad, would have been nice if the people walking kept to one side. Few bottlenecks here and there but nothing major. By far the most fun I have ever had in a race. Huge thumbs up (emoticons are being full of sh..)

Too many noobs who didn't know how to do technical descents and ascents. After the Oxford Rd bunch up on the scaffolding, due to noobs. It opened up nicely.

Don't know If missed it but no drinks handed out at the end. My cash was in the car.

And wth am I going to do with a purple bell?

Great race but the bottlenecks where a pain . Agree that people trying to walk up scaffold bridges was stupid riding up was FAR easier . Water points and no drink at the end was a real disappointment