Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

Escapee already has a boyfriend, so back off.

Escapee already has a boyfriend, so back off.

Obviously you have GAYness in you. Skinny calves and ankles = any dog will be a small ankle biter... do you understand now Bently Niner in the Karma....hehehe :clap:

Edited by Undun

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Karma

Obviously you have GAYness in you. Skinny calves and ankles = any dog will be a small ankle biter... do you understand now Bently Niner in the Karma....hehehe :clap:

No. Please explain it again. I only have today and tomorrow so be quick.

So the owner does it and the dog get peppered ?

Rather spray the owner. Unless the dog is still attached to your ankle.

I like dogs and generally they are only a benign irritant as they seem to walk blindly into your path( for some reason of other that sharp sense of hearing and sight goes out the window when they are out sniffing turds),I would never pepper spray a dog just because he got in my way but being attacked is a completely different story. I have a major gripe with owners with potentially dangerous dogs who walk them off the lead especially if there is more than one dog , this probably stems from an incident where an ex gf had her dalmation attacked whilst on the lead by 2 pit bull terriers that were running free, the 2 sniggering degenerate owners simply collared their dogs and sauntered off leaving her on her own and totally hysterical to deal with the aftermath (the dog needed major surgery to patch) So yes, I will spray the dog, and the owner too if i feel threatened by them, It takes quiet a bit to threaten me though so this would be an extreme case.

I like dogs and generally they are only a benign irritant as they seem to walk blindly into your path( for some reason of other that sharp sense of hearing and sight goes out the window when they are out sniffing turds),I would never pepper spray a dog just because he got in my way but being attacked is a completely different story. I have a major gripe with owners with potentially dangerous dogs who walk them off the lead especially if there is more than one dog , this probably stems from an incident where an ex gf had her dalmation attacked whilst on the lead by 2 pit bull terriers that were running free, the 2 sniggering degenerate owners simply collared their dogs and sauntered off leaving her on her own and totally hysterical to deal with the aftermath (the dog needed major surgery to patch) So yes, I will spray the dog, and the owner too if i feel threatened by them, It takes quiet a bit to threaten me though so this would be an extreme case.

I AM A PROUD PIT BULL OWNER, STUPID OWNERS = dangerous dogs, my dogs show nothing but love to all other DOGS and PEOPLE...even bearded dragons.. I have been almost attacked by a dalmation and a border collie at Emmarentia whilst on my bike... I still love the Dogs even though i hate the owners... I do agree if a dog is vicious off leash, put it on a leash. If you dog is vicious on a leash then use a muzzle. That way your dog will still have a good outing + we all get to keep our limbs, wheather from Vicious dogs,or stupid owners with guns. VIVA PIT BULLS, DOGS and Mountain biking Edited by Undun

From guns to dogs... Great thread this is...

My story, riding at the top of Emmarentia against the fence at Markspark got a good speed going and all of a sudden out of nowhere a border collie comes up next to me trying to bite me (This is by that little bridge), so I try fend the dog off but it gets a nip in and a lose a little control and start going down the embankment, now the owner comes running. I start shouting at the owner saying WTF is your dog doing, and she responds saying I keep it off the leash because it only attacks cyclists and that's ok because we should not be riding in the dog park.

Some estranged owners out there...

The facts are that the Spruit is by far the busiest MTB trail in SA - mostly because it runs right through the middle of some of Joburg's leafy suburbs and it's free.

Besides us MTBers, this greenbelt is shared by runners, walkers, dog walkers, horse riders, commuters and the occasional idiot motorcyclist. That's a whole lot of people from the most varied cultures and backgrounds being brought together. no other trail has this.

The reason why it hasn't descended into complete chaos is because, just like our roads, business, schools etc, it's a small minority in all aspects of life who believe they are superior. They are the idiots. You have to learn to deal with them. Unfortunately even on a weekend when you are participating in your favourite recreational sport.

It's quite rare for the idiots to resort to physical violence, but just like on our roads, trail rage does happen. That's why the Spruit Rats favour flat shoes. It is easier to land on ones feet after being pushed or hit. And provides much better purchase for your footing when defending yourself. Besides that the Rats tend to steer clear of the well worn main pathways wherever possible, rather frolicking on the unidirectional small to medium sized jumps off the main trailway.

I really do not like dogs. Pigs are the new pink. I cruised past a couple in Emmerentia walking their pigs, without leashes, the pigs had no intention of getting in my way or spoiling my cruise. Pigs are the way of the future regarding pets. Also you can make bacon of them... Double whammy.

Double HAMMY?

If those are your ankles+Calves in the picture then i think all dogs are 'Small ankle biters'...just saying..you quite ripped.

Thanks Man

Creatine FTW

From guns to dogs... Great thread this is...

My story, riding at the top of Emmarentia against the fence at Markspark got a good speed going and all of a sudden out of nowhere a border collie comes up next to me trying to bite me (This is by that little bridge), so I try fend the dog off but it gets a nip in and a lose a little control and start going down the embankment, now the owner comes running. I start shouting at the owner saying WTF is your dog doing, and she responds saying I keep it off the leash because it only attacks cyclists and that's ok because we should not be riding in the dog park.

Some estranged owners out there...

she was a bearded dragon

Guest Smimby

Having been attacked by two dobermans and shoved my Santa Cruz down their throats I kick the dog first

Stupid approach to animals.....just because I have been hit by a MTB rider I must now punch them first?