Must I be Embarrassed To Ask Questions

Bradley Page-Lee

Complete sentences, punctuation and paragraphs will help you no end.

Maybe he's using internet explorer to post on the hub, in which case...

post-4783-0-15377100-1361616436.jpg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or simply "picking something up" :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

......sudden onset of a severe calf spasm.......fall down and cry for attention....

reminds me when in first year, we got to partake in the annual fashion show (studied clothing technology blah blah) - so I did a fitting with my model - and the "crop" top was sitting below her belly button so i chopped a chunk off - and re-hemmed it. The next day at the show - um somehow I misjudged it badly and it was sitting just below her nipple. :oops:

was fine from the stands - you couldn't really see anything - but some clever photographer went and took photos from the foot of the ramp - on his haunches ... and then those pics got published in our student newspaper ..... there's was a big memo from our principal regarding the new strict "NO NIPPLES" rule

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o274/mightyb28/underboob-overdos-11-3.jpg

http://www.bromygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/underboob-awesome-015-04042013.jpg

Better?

Seriously!!!!!

Sorry just keeping to the theme

Turning out to be a well-rounded fred in a stimulating phorum........need some quality material to raise the bar even higher.....

Turning out to be a well-rounded fred in a stimulating phorum........need some quality material to raise the bar even higher.....

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/fist-bump.gif?w=245&h=275

dont know if i can handle the pressure coming up on 1000 posts...

....post piktchas.....hot gooses........it pushes your post count and likability profile......

I have only 159 posts. I am fairly new around here.. I dont ask questions cause I am too stoopid to think up the question.. So like, why ask why ice floats, when I dont care as long as it keeps my drink cold..

I have only 159 posts. I am fairly new around here.. I dont ask questions cause I am too stoopid to think up the question.. So like, why ask why ice floats, when I dont care as long as it keeps my drink cold..

Is that a question? :ph34r: