Bonus

Accreditation done and dusted & particularly looking forward to this Grand Tour and spending some time with the MTN boys. Busy over the next week on Google Earth going over the stages. Will post a few images over the course of the Tour on my Facebook page and will send Matt a few for the Hub.

post-7550-0-33183200-1407922546_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accreditation done and dusted & particularly looking forward to this Grand Tour and spending some time with the MTN boys. Busy over the next week on Google Earth going over the stages. Will post a few images over the course of the Tour on my Facebook page and will send Matt a few for the Hub.

Awesome, man. :clap:

Edited by ' Dale

Looking forward to seeing your pics from the inside :)

By the rate Majka is going, he'll probably ride the vuelta and win with a hour

Edited by antonj

Would be gr8 to see AC ride 100% fit, hope this is the case instead of just riding for the sake of it.

Wonder how much cycling he has really been doing?

By the rate Majka is going, he'll probably ride the vuelta and win with a hour

Don't think you'll see Majka at Vuelta

Eight Grand Tour winners should be at the start of the Vuelta: Contador, Cunego, Evans, Froome, Hesjedal, Horner, Quintana, Valverde.

Eight Grand Tour winners should be at the start of the Vuelta: Contador, Cunego, Evans, Froome, Hesjedal, Horner, Quintana, Valverde.

Impressive hey wow gonna be hot hot

Impressive hey wow gonna be hot hot

Only Nibali missing that I can think of to make it the cream of the current crop.