Bonus

With less than 40 kilometres remaining, a disagreement between the Russian and the Italian broke out over Brambilla’s perception that Rovny was not doing enough work. Brambilla appeared to reach forward and pull Rovny’s jersey, although the exact details are obscured by the TV camera’s position.

Rovny then swiped backwards, then extended his left arm and clasped the Omega Pharma-Quick Step rider by the shoulder. Brambilla struck him with his right hand, making contact with his face. Rovny came back alongside him, ducked, then struck out and hit him in the face; Brambilla quickly did likewise.

Cycling tips

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official, at the Vuelta this year 'Berto is the best and the podium girls are the prettiest.

What more could you ask for.?

It looks like the fight is on for the remaining podium spots

The last week could be quite tense for Froome and Valverde and provide good viewing for us

With less than 40 kilometres remaining, a disagreement between the Russian and the Italian broke out over Brambilla’s perception that Rovny was not doing enough work. Brambilla appeared to reach forward and pull Rovny’s jersey, although the exact details are obscured by the TV camera’s position.

Rovny then swiped backwards, then extended his left arm and clasped the Omega Pharma-Quick Step rider by the shoulder. Brambilla struck him with his right hand, making contact with his face. Rovny came back alongside him, ducked, then struck out and hit him in the face; Brambilla quickly did likewise.

Cycling tips

wtf

froomedog is peaking a bit late I reckon. Looks like he will take the place if valverde on the podium but doesn't have a chance of toppling berto. It's been an interesting week of climbs thus far.

Yeah its been a strange performance from Froome, much been said about him riding to his own capability and not that of the others.... Looks like Contador played the perfect poker game and surprised them all.

It does make good viewing watching and hoping that Froome can / will perform a miracle.

Its official, at the Vuelta this year 'Berto is the best and the podium girls are the prettiest.

What more could you ask for.?

Don't forget the female spectators as well

Yeah its been a strange performance from Froome, much been said about him riding to his own capability and not that of the others.... Looks like Contador played the perfect poker game and surprised them all.

It does make good viewing watching and hoping that Froome can / will perform a miracle.

It looks like he has been riding into form. He is definitely getting stronger, so we hopefully in for an exciting last week.

Saxo Bank did a good job of blowing up Contadors injury, poker bluff.