Buyers wasting sellers time

ChUkKy

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I thought we are friends....

As soon as you hit 1000 it will cement it...

Dont hate the player...hate the game

Hahahaha! Got to love the interwebs... complete strangers telling people what their opinions should be and how they should live their lives :w00t:

I don't hold the same views as Rouxtjie on who I sell to, but it sure ain't my place to tell him who he should sell to... Surely it's not rocket science to understand he would rather sell to someone he knows than someone he doesn't. He's put a post number on it, but I can also assure you, if he's met you in person the number will matter little.

You will sell stuff to me damnit! Do you know who I am????

Erm, well not really billybob_lovesbiking365

Edited by Andrew Steer

Sorted - Rouxtjie you can lower the post count now :ph34r: Personally I have sold to and bought from hubbers with zero posts. Used common sense and never got burned. So far so good

Oom you do know that the "magic wallet" that was in the classifieds yesterday is a scam

Hahahaha! Got to love the interwebs... complete strangers telling people what their opinions should be and how they should live their lives :w00t:

I don't hold the same views as Rouxtjie on who I sell to, but it sure ain't my place to tell him who he should sell to... Surely it's not rocket science to understand he would rather sell to someone he knows than someone he doesn't. He's put a post number on it, but I can also assure you, if he's met you in person the number will matter little.

You will sell stuff to me damnit! Do you know who I am????

Erm, well not really billybob_lovesbiking365

whahhahaha love this post soooo much

Its like the points in who's line is it anyway....

First of all..I don't need you to judge my character, rather judge your own character..2nd of all, I don't need your help..there are thousands of other people on the hub that don't have a sh&t attitude that are willing to help..and if you want to compare statistics lets do so..you have managed to ad a massive 3 friends on the hub since 2009..that says a lot about your true character to me..further to the above, you only have 4 positive ratings in 5 years...that really tells me all I need to know about your character.. Then lets compare amount of posts vs amount of likes..I have 25 posts and 16 likes..You have 14487 posts vs 7143 likes...now lets think about that for a second..also think about the people that have jobs where they travel most of the day, or they are not as fortunate as you to be able to be online most of the day..like some other people..Get real..

this is actually sooo funny i think the dutchie is one of the most well known hubbers in real life if you have been to any good stage race he is the one with the group of mates around him doing what he does best talk ***

so you say he is questioning your character, you are doing the same to a well liked hubber,, REAL HUBBER who has has interaction with lots of us in real life,,

mmmmmmmmm

but then again i dont have a life i wouldnt know :whistling: :whistling:

Rouxtjie, I admire your persistence to get your point across, I would have given up a long time ago.

Some call it persistence some say its trolling.

PS send you a friend request :thumbup:

Guest notmyname

As soon as you hit 1000 it will cement it...

Dont hate the player...hate the game

Has this post count increased? I vaguely remember a 200 post count. I could be wrong, these socks are potent.

Has this post count increased? I vaguely remember a 200 post count. I could be wrong, these socks are potent.

Well spotted sir....yes it has. 1000 has a better ring to it...as in I have arrived :clap:

Well done guys, a rocking thread without me even having to stir

Is floatfox on his peroid?

http://replygif.net/i/1046.gif

whahahahaaaaaaaaaa awesome gif

your evening "how to stir in 10 easy steps" classes are really working for me....I will renew my subs today

HOOK LINE FISH ON :clap: :clap:

DUTCHIE YOU LEGEND, AND WE THOUGHT THE BIGGEST TROLL WAS ESCAPEEE

Edited by DIPSLICK