Buyers wasting sellers time

ChUkKy

works like a charm pel, like you...I don't sell or buy anything from until you hit 1000. Then I have a good feel of your personality and if its worth buying from or selling to you.

But sometimes even a 1000 post can bring up a roach :-)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But sometimes even a 1000 post can bring up a roach :-)

whahahhaha jis that guy burnt you....whatatjop

Strange! If this was a post about someone getting terrible service from a well known bicycle retailer,a lot of the names on this thread would be lambasting the original poster about whether he gave them 37 weeks to rectify the issue and had he called there parents to sort it out before posting to the hub and naming and shaming. But they climbing on this plenty.just my 2c. Fixed it for you pal

Edited by ryanbritchford

Strange! If this was a post about someone getting terrible service from a well known bicycle retailer,a lot of the names on this thread would be lambasting the original poster about weather he gave them 37 weeks to rectify the issue and had he called there patents to sort it out before posting to the hub and naming and shaming. But they climbing on this plenty.just my 2c

Weather, that stuff up there in the sky

Whether is used to introduce a question, often outlining a choice between options. Its roots lie in Old English and Old High German.

Now repeat...The farmer wondered whether the adverse weather had affected his wether.

Edited by rouxtjie

Whether is used to introduce a question, often outlining a choice between options. Its roots lie in Old English and Old High German.

Now repeat...The farmer wondered whether the adverse weather had affected his wether.

I obviously made my point if you are resorting to fun facts about livestock. ;)

How many senseless things do I need to say/post to get to a 1000 posts.....

but then I will try to rather post sensible things.....

lol

So wanner gan ry ons weer??

OK ... Pay me per 100 posts and I will get your post count up. Also send me your login details. If people hate you afterwards... thats well covered in the T's & C's.... I take no resposibility

I obviously made my point if you are resorting to fun facts about livestock. ;)

Let it not be said that I don't care about spelling....PS I suggest you read a few threads before using that big broom of yours.

post-49840-0-18932800-1408626335_thumb.jpg