South African Cycling Publications

AllezAllez

Cycling Publication  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite South African Cycling Magazine?

• Bicycling
    • Ride
    • Tread
    • Full Sus
    • Go Multi

Hi Hubbers

I'm interested in finding out which South African cycling publications you guys are reading monthly and which is you're favorite.

Edited by Veloguy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit Bicycling but not that much anymore as they tend to always cater for the novice.

Repeat there stories abd carry tips on how to get fit & strong with not much training all the time.

I buy all 3 the main ones,enjoy the "Bicyling" best.I bought the one from the UK for R140.00 , did not enjoy it at all.

Bicycling should be free. With the amount of advertising under guize of gear reviews and sometimes conflicting and sometimes repeated training tips. Articles lack depth. I sometimes read an article and then are left hanging, thinking there is a page missing.

Tread is decent.

In general

I'd like to see more coverage of local races and riders and somewhat trails (propper trail coverage) and gear articles. We also love statistics. Also a permanent race calendar in every issue please. Once a year calendars do not work.

Lose the lose fat fast articles. If you give advice put it in perspective and or categories it between novice and pro. What works for the pro's wont work for the weekend warrior. You will rather stuff him up for good.

If I read a magazine 4 issues in a row it sometimes feel like I have read everything twice.

Go multi is no longer in paper format AFAIK.

I read full sus.

my tread and bicycling subscriptions have expired

I buy all the ones I can get... so all of the above. If CNA has those imported one, them too sommer. CyclingFitness is a great read.

Agreed, but a mag is more "comfortable" when reading on the bog.

Yip, its just not the same with a tablet or ipad...been there, done that...

Like they say in the classics.....Ek kan nie uit my kop uit kuk nie...