South African Cycling Publications

AllezAllez

Cycling Publication  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite South African Cycling Magazine?

• Bicycling
    • Ride
    • Tread
    • Full Sus
    • Go Multi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, its just not the same with a tablet or ipad...been there, done that...

Like they say in the classics.....Ek kan nie uit my kop uit kuk nie...

How long does it take you okes to poep.....drop..plop..wipe..done.. no time for reading there

i have a digital subscription to Tread - and i read the hard copy of bicycling. i must say i tend to read more articles in bicyling though. Read a few articles but in Tread but didn't read cover to cover.

on an aside - i find reading the tread mag on ipad mini darn frustrating. am i just being an idiot. i've tried opening it in various apps but can only view it on single page format rather. if it wasn't for out dodgy postal system i would have opted for paper based sub.

:offtopic:

TMI Stretch. Serious TMI #overShare

Cmon... it's not like everyone else doesn't follow the same workflow..: D

How long does it take you okes to poep.....drop..plop..wipe..done.. no time for reading there

Its just to get going, usually done by "Dispense into palm and rub hands together. Apply shampoo to wet hair, massaging scalp......." Edited by Patchelicious

The only time I find myself reading hard copies of magazines is when I'm on a plane without internet connection.

The only time I find myself reading hard copies of magazines is when I'm on a plane without internet connection.

That's what your kindle is for

Edited by Stretch

I saw a 'new' magazine at CNA the other day, never seen it before, night have just been called 'mountain bike' - was local, super glossy, think, square spine, wast a monthly, looks really good.....R49.95 I think.

Its just to get going, usually done by "Dispense into palm and rub hands together. Apply shampoo to wet hair, massaging scalp......."

I'm confused. Do you poep in the shower??????? :eek: