Brandon Stewart

Mousea

BS admits he screwed up! Him and his family will suffer the consequences for that and that is ion him. He admits to that.

Edited by Ramrod

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen a professional (I use the term very loosely here) team work so hard to destroy itself as Fedgroup?

Again I ask one simple question, WTF do we need teams in this country for in the first place ?

I get you don't like him.. but I known men who have testosterone issues.. the ones body doesn't produce it ( he had a brain tumor as a teen and the treatment lead to this) so he needs shots every 2 weeks.. without it he is a girl (his words not mine) the other one is in his late 40's and he says before they knew what it was he thought he was going crazy. . Terrible mood swings, constantly depressed and he gained a whole lot of weight.. now he is on treatment and it is making a huge difference.

I am just saying.. perhaps it lead him to desperate measures just to feel normal again.. was it the right measures.. well obviously not and that's something he will have to live with.

do you hang around Beefcakes?

Wow, it must be tough being the victim and totally innocent. I would have a lot of respect for you if you came out and were honest cause you know what you have typed is not the truth. Although, some of it is, but majority not.

Respect is earned, not given.

Some people believe fervently the lies they tell others.

Donno hey I don't think any of us really understand how low testosterone levels effect not only your cycling performance but your day to day life.

I can only think that if you start losing something that makes you function properly that it will surely lead to desperate actions.. we are not talking about low blood pressure here where eating some liquorice will help. Testosterone is a key ingredient that makes a man a man.

Does testosterone help you get a hooring?

Sure, it doesnt detract from the fact that he cheated. Blaming SAIDS as I said isn't cricket, and I will be very surprised if the sanction gets altered. Their credibility is at stake.

I'm gonna go with the usual Eldron pisspoor prediction and say it will be reduced to 12 months or 6 months. Based on my many crappy Tour predictions I wouldn't lay too much credence on my prediction though :wacko:

If not by SAIDS then by CAS. To be fair BS had stated on more than one form that he was taking testosterone.

The standard is 24 months for doing it deviously - surely there has to be some wiggle room for his attempted communications with SAIDS?

That said - if BS takes this all the way to CAS then I'm pretty sure his sanction will be over before his case is heard!

As I've said many times though - the only person that knows the full truth is the dude taking the gear...

Balls Brandon,

That is what it took to post here. :thumbup:

I guess those balls weren't very big due to low testosterone levels??