Brandon Stewart

Mousea

Hi Brandon Hero, do you have boobs ?

Had to stop testo quick, so didn't have time to grow any.... But maybe now that I am no longer a athlete, I can use something that will impress my wife.... seems we being honest....couldn't have cared about riding my bike just wanted to be a machine if you know what I mean...... :clap: :w00t:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Witblitz? You and Wyatt will get on well.

I actually quite like this HUB story.... Hopefully I can become a champion Hubber... At least I can try be a champ at something....

Stupid question. If you got the lady who gave you the go ahead over the phone to sighn a affidavid stateing what was said over the phone, surely it would be in your favour?

Had to stop testo quick, so didn't have time to grow any.... But maybe now that I am no longer a athlete, I can use something that will impress my wife.... seems we being honest....couldn't have cared about riding my bike just wanted to be a machine if you know what I mean...... :clap: :w00t:

All you need to tell me is that it was worthwhile to have taken T and I will be the next .And I don't mean cycling ? :w00t:

I know what you mean, but I can't fully grasp it, I am too much of a mudpack ninja.

I actually quite like this HUB story.... Hopefully I can become a champion Hubber... At least I can try be a champ at something....

Dude, we are going to have to mainline the stuff to even contemplate being aggro enough... and my one testicle is already bigger than the other two... (sorry, Jimmy C)

Ag no man......if hubby gets some testosterone, what does wifey get? Arnica?

I think the MAMILS [ Middle aged men in lycra ] of the hub will have to make the final call on that one .Arnica is good stuff :w00t:

Whatever she wants.

I dont know if you will fit in here. You CAN ride a bike. Here we MAKE as if we can ride a bike.

So Brandon... you still going to join us plebs in cycling races or you going to join the Mrs with the running shoes... Or maybe just drink beer and develop a boep

This brings me to my next serious question

Did the testo give you a little boost in the room if you know what I mean?

Wanted to rip the place to pieces..... :thumbup:

Stupid question. If you got the lady who gave you the go ahead over the phone to sighn a affidavid stateing what was said over the phone, surely it would be in your favour?

She denied saying it but when I said in later e-mails that's what she had told me....She never once disputed the fact that that's what she said????

All you need to tell me is that it was worthwhile to have taken T and I will be the next .And I don't mean cycling ? :w00t:

Blitzer in all seriousness I was a walking time bomb always moody snapping at my kids, never wanted action, couldn't even ride my bike for 10 hours in a week... Felt depressed ut it something that like I couldn't even get out of bed and after 4 weeks after my first shot it felt like I saw the world in colour again...I would recommended most men going on it... But just get bloods done first because the endocrinologist I saw said if you take it without the need it can cause prostate cancer... But its something that is always overlooked...

I think its great for ladies too :drool:

Archived