Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

See you there.  6:47.  2 of us will be in East Coast Cycle Club kit

Cool. I'll either be in bright pink old school t-mobile kit or plain red. What are you guys pushing for?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I'll either be in bright pink old school t-mobile kit or plain red. What are you guys pushing for?

Sub 3.30.  3.29.59 will do!

Yes, its a 3:29:70

I thought I was clever and crossed the line at 3:29:59 for Amashova last year according to Cyclemeter AND my bike computer, but official timing is not mat to mat but rather, start-gun to mat so I ended with 3:30:25.  I nearly gave up cycling I was so disappointed.  Next time I will know to start Cyclemeter on the gun.

Affirmative. The same happened last year...in fact, they had elite women included in that batch last year too.

Nope.

VA is one batch.

VB second

etc

etc

Did a 3:10 from racing tandems last year with my wife, this year we've got a 1H seeding ?!#@?

Did a 2:54 last year and I'm in 1G, so 1H is not that bad for 3:10.  I'm sure we'll both be in good company.  It should give me a chance to stay clear of the mid-group tumbles.

Nope.

VA is one batch.

VB second

etc

etc

One batach for VA, VB, VM and 1A. All starting at 06:23

Ok so what is it?

To the locals and guys that did it before: How long will it take from the end back to the start? 15min?

1 H Blue 6:35 start, but gonna drop back to ride with father-in-law......

In that case can I have your slot :whistling:

There is always a few strong guys in each seeding group, just make sure you with them when the dice starts. Position! Position!

Archived