This Bike Spotted at Ballito Junction

Scotty P

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:eek: :eek: i expected more from u bud :cursing:

Sorry Dips - its too cold for my brain to work. I have the dumb.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW ME :clap: :clap: :clap: from one statement that my wife and i are honest about each others appearence,

So it's not ok for him to judge you or think that he knows you based on a statement that you made (and I agree with you on this one..) but it's ok for you to judge or profile someone based on he/she not "looking the part"?

You're kind of contradicting yourself and actually agreeing that it's not ok to judge or stereotype people based on first impressions.

So it's not ok for him to judge you or think that he knows you based on a statement that you made (and I agree with you on this one..) but it's ok for you to judge or profile someone based on he/she not "looking the part"?

You're kind of contradicting yourself and actually agreeing that it's not ok to judge or stereotype people based on first impressions.

ok all powerful one i dont have the time nor the BRAIN POWER TO PLAY WITH YOU,your humble minion walks away, AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE ALL KNOWING ONE :blush: :blush:

WHAT EVAAAA its my wife, if i cant tell her and she cant take it(trust me she has no issues telling me i am dik)then how the hell do you think you can have a relationship thats not based on bull and being false??? JUMP OFF YOUR HORSE

you have never looked at someone and profiled them??????

YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW ME :clap: :clap: :clap: from one statement that my wife and i are honest about each others appearence,

I wanted to reply to the statement. However, after reading your reply, I think everything has been addressed.

And you guys think women talk a lot of crap... wow. 6 pages of sh ite just because someone wanted to check up on something suspicious. Just for everyone to know... I live in South Africa.. I was not born here but my mind has adjusted to the criminal ways of this place. I am suspicious of someone running even. I check to see if they are carrying some womans bag, a knife, is anyone running behind them? THEN I notice the taxi that they are running to catch. In this country, be suspicious first. Could help a lot of people.

Reporting something suspicious is NOT stereotyping anyone, these are two completely different things which should not be confused. Of course you should report something suspicious which is clearly different to stereotyping a person just because he doesn't look like he can afford an expensive bike.

And this nonsense of bad mouthing the police needs to stop, they do what they can with the resources that they have.

I reported a stolen bike last year around June July and less than 5 days later they recovered the bike, forum members that know me know this is true and I have pics to prove it ;-)

So your positive experience with the police should warrant the thousands of people who have had negative experiences with the police to not voice the opinion. I think you are talking shite.

And you guys think women talk a lot of crap... wow. 6 pages of sh ite just because someone wanted to check up on something suspicious. Just for everyone to know... I live in South Africa.. I was not born here but my mind has adjusted to the criminal ways of this place. I am suspicious of someone running even. I check to see if they are carrying some womans bag, a knife, is anyone running behind them? THEN I notice the taxi that they are running to catch. In this country, be suspicious first. Could help a lot of people.

Okay, now get back into the kitchen!

I am tired of the kitchen.. Can I please go scrub toilets now?

did i put on the long leash this morning i cant remember will you make it all the way to the toilet???

A buddy of mine gave his old 26 inch bike to his gardener. A week later the guy brought it back and said that no matter where he rides, people were accusing him of theft. He could not even sell it to buy a less conspicuous bike to commute on as the shop that he went to to sell the bike threatened to call the cops.

My buddy went to the same shop with the old receipt in his pocket to show to the buyer, but the buyer did not even ask for it, as he was nicely dressed (branded T-shirt and strops beats the gardener's chino and button down shirt apparently). Sold it for R4k and gave the cash to the gardener who bought a cheapie for R3k, got a helmet and lights with the change.

Pity that a guy now has to ride a makro special because the XT-specced sub 11kg bike he got as a present was putting him into so much difficulty.

did i put on the long leash this morning i cant remember will you make it all the way to the toilet???

nope, leash short.. will just clean the little toilet that is to the side of the kitchen.. you know the one that guests go in and you can hear them peeing in whilst you are pouring wine or dishing up food... :wacko: