Show us your weight weenie

RooiWillie

By the looks of it, we can almost determine that the real weightweenies are mtb'ers and not roadies....

It would seem so.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the looks of it, we can almost determine that the real weightweenies are mtb'ers and not roadies....

:whistling: dirtroadies :whistling:

My trials bike. A solid 9.6kg. Keep in mind the rear tyre alone is 1.2kgpost-19039-0-89095200-1409561015_thumb.jpg

You dont have a seat so this doesnt count! lolol

Awesome bike tho!

I think there needs to be some serious restrictions places on what qualifies as a weight weenie......

If its your weight weenie then there need to be no restrictions because everyone rides different bikes and its yours not the weight weenies of the world. :thumbup:

I think there needs to be some serious restrictions places on what qualifies as a weight weenie......

What you mean? The topic states.......show us "YOUR" weight weenie and that is different for every person....for me it is 11.5 kg and for the next person who has R50K + to spend it is 8.8kg

Sub 9.5kg for mtb....sub 8kg for road?

What you mean? The topic states.......show us "YOUR" weight weenie and that is different for every person....for me it is 11.5 kg and for the next person who has R50K + to spend it is 8.8kg

Well in that case you must see my enduro bike...steel hardtail....afterall its enduro to me. :whistling:

Well in that case you must see my enduro bike...steel hardtail....afterall its enduro to me. :whistling:

Well post it if it is YOUR WW. :clap:

Archived