• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Versus.

I ordered some socks yesterday. They were on my desk this morning when I got in.

I must say that it was a very easy painless process, and I liked that I was updated on the order status.

Well done! Will be back for more!!

Regards

Happy Hubber

Dear Versus.

I ordered some socks yesterday. They were on my desk this morning when I got in.

I must say that it was a very easy painless process, and I liked that I was updated on the order status.

Regards

Happy Hubber

Glad we could deliver. Thanks for the support and enjoy rocking the socks  :thumbup:

Dear Versus.

Regards

Happy Hubber

Are they comfy huh huh?

I am in need of new socks.

Are they comfy huh huh?

I am in need of new socks.

Yip! Very impressed, especially becaus I'm used to spending R200 to R300 on Spez or Assos etc. at R80 buck a pair, very good value, and I think that local brands are cooler than imports anyway!

Yip! Very impressed, especially becaus I'm used to spending R200 to R300 on Spez or Assos etc. at R80 buck a pair, very good value, and I think that local brands are cooler than imports anyway!

You pay how much for assos[emoji33]

Yip local is lekker

Thanks I will go have a looksee on their website.

Are they comfy huh huh?I am in need of new socks.

Awesome socks. I rode solely with thdm on short intense rides, long flats, and quite hilly rides. super socks and great service too.

Just one question: why would I buy a pair of Versus socks when I can get ye-old trustworthy, local, Falke cycling socks for half the price?

Just one question: why would I buy a pair of Versus socks when I can get ye-old trustworthy, local, Falke cycling socks for half the price?

Because the Versus socks just work mighty fine,looks the part,are locally made,fits and feels so comfy,are available in race or trail versions,and was good enough for me on an Epic ride...