Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want these socks! Do you have any other funky pairs planned for the future?

Glad you like them! 

Yes, we're planning on launching some new designs and colours (including funky socks) early next year  :)

It's a string that says 'Cycling Socks' does it not? Didn't realise it just had to be this brand just because they started the thread, when there are others out there!

#BuildABridge

Not a red card, Aweness

But a yellow card to you indeed, man.

The spirit and intent of the thread was to start market research for the emerging Versus brand. A LOCAL brand.

Edited by ' Dale

Not a red card, Aweness

But a yellow card to you indeed, man.

The spirit and intent of the thread was to start market research for the emerging Versus brand. A LOCAL brand.

By Naming the thread "Cycling Socks" they kinda shut the door on any other brand that make a sock...

I'll start a thread called "Bicycles" then flame anyone who disagrees with the brand that goes in first.

Anyway... Back to Versus.

Chaps, change the thread title to Versus Socks. Problem solved.

Edited by Ryanpmb

I agree. Versus, seeing that the Hub played an integral role in helping you start and grow your company, consider giving back to the Hub by becoming a site sponsor. You can then build your brand better and wider without getting your threads hijact by the 1 post advertisers.

What he said :)

Though, surely the model of this wouldnt be for every brand to come on here and peddle (see what i did there) their wares?

Then if I was 4Shaw or Falke or whoever, I would just create a thread?

Anyway, socks are awesome and 4Shaw is my choice and good luck to Versus and any LOCAL IS LEKKR brand :) 

Aweness, out :D

Edited by Aweness

By Naming the thread "Cycling Socks" they kinda shut the door on any other brand that make a sock...

I'll start a thread called "Bicycles" then flame anyone who disagrees with the brand that goes in first.

True. accepted, Zilla

Yeah that why it's only a yellow card

Hehehe

What he said :)

Though, surely the model of this wouldnt be for every brand to come on here and peddle (see what i did there) their wares?

Then if I was 4Shaw or Falke or whoever, I would just create a thread?

Anyway, socks are awesome and 4Shaw is my choice and good luck to Versus and any LOCAL IS LEKKR brand :)

Aweness, out :D

Awêh!

I agree. Versus, seeing that the Hub played an integral role in helping you start and grow your company, consider giving back to the Hub by becoming a site sponsor. You can then build your brand better and wider without getting your threads hijact by the 1 post advertisers.

Thread title changed to Versus Cycling Socks (so we can keep all posts on topic  ;) )

Maniax, agreed! We're in the process of becoming a site sponsor  :)

Well done guys on a successful venture.

I spotted some of your socks at my lbs the other day and I think I will have to get a pair next time I am there and see what all the hype is about!

Really?

Our ladies socks have arrived  :)  You can now grab it on our onlline store and have it delivered to your door within 2-3 days.

Both designs will also soon be available at most of our stockists.