Versus Socks

So now we'll be able to spot hubbers by looking at their socks

Too true. lol. I just ordered 4 pairs of race socks :P

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Order last night received tracking number this morning, well done guys.

Tracking number not working, hope its a typo

Edited by 2wieltjies

Socks arrived this morning.  Very much impressed.  I'll give a proper review after Sunday's race.

Well done.  Great service.  Great product. If this is an indication of future service, I shall become a sole Versus Sock wearer.

Got my socks today! Great fit. Good thing I ordered three more pairs yesterday.

See you at the expo. 

Any chance you will be making traditional sock overshoes for road shoes?

Order last night received tracking number this morning, well done guys.

Tracking number not working, hope its a typo

Tracking number will only start showing info when it's scanned at the Dawn Wing warehouse. Thanks for the support!  :thumbup:

Socks arrived this morning.  Very much impressed.  I'll give a proper review after Sunday's race.

Well done.  Great service.  Great product. If this is an indication of future service, I shall become a sole Versus Sock wearer.

Awesome!! Looking forward to the feedback  :)

What is shipping to Sellenbosch? Also do you have socks that's more white ...love the white socks look!

Shipping in Stellenbosch is free  :thumbup:  We're launching a white sock early next week. They'll be available on our online store.

Got my socks today! Great fit. Good thing I ordered three more pairs yesterday.

See you at the expo. 

Any chance you will be making traditional sock overshoes for road shoes?

Nice! Glad you like it :thumbup:  No sock overshoes on the cards yet, sorry.

See you at the expo!  

Still waiting on mine, probably only being delivered next week.

Those who didn't receive their parcel today will definitely receive it early next week!  

So here goes. We went for a ride between Botriver and Rooiels. Total distance 90km (ave at the finish 30.5km/h). It was fast and flat(ish). Which meant I pounded the pedals more on a slower constant cadence than spinning up hills. This is significant, because I prefer hills. Afterwards my legs burned so much I couldnt sit still for a good 15 minutes.

So how did the socks do? Brilliant.

1. I always get numb feet on long rides. They didnt go numb, not once. Even with more power on the down strokes.

2. My feet also remained cool - it was actually noticable. Probably just my own imagination but I could feel the air movements through my shoes, and over the top of my fert.

3. The socks never moved. They stayed in place the whole ride. The thicker band on the sock, "hugged" my leg brilliantly and stayed put.

4. They look awesome!

Not sure if this means anything to anyone, but for me, I finally found a racing sock that ticked all my boxes. Will still see how they do in the climbs, but I like them.

Edited by Maniax

Will try mine out at the Tour de Stellenbosch tomorrow. Looks like good quality. Maybe a bit on the short side. Too lazy to try them on. Will check it out in the am