Who has the right of way?

georges

Does he race....whoaaa

He kicks ass, klapped me for a six in last night's virtual race....bit grumpy about this but ja.

We did joberg2c in 2013.....huge humor

Methinks Towers is gonna be a mini Joberg2c 2013 Version 2.0 - most of the boys are gonna be there!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phew....thanks goodness, will have to play that card.

I almost starting going into details of our 2013 joberg2c tour, but I fear I will be banned should I divulge some of the war stories

Jelly. Tots. That's all I'm saying ;-)

I almost starting going into details of our 2013 joberg2c tour, but I fear I will be banned should I divulge some of the war stories

I've heard enough about J2C for my innocent ears. :whistling: All that tenting and chamois cream. :eek:

Dude - don't you know? Riders that are slower than you end up in front of you by magic.

The only actual reasons I know of are:

1) Fatties that don't dig training but love the single track. After one race they should know they'll get smashed by the microlights on the climbs and have to endure saturated single track.

2) Bad seeding. Solution - ride more - sure you'll have to suffer 1 or 3 congested races but after that it's A bunch all the way - miles and miles of pristine single track with nary a rider on it.

Why you look at me when you state point #1

maybe I should strategically place a mattress in the dark again :whistling:

maybe I should strategically place a mattress in the dark again :whistling:

CRAAAAAIG

Man, you won't believe it....saw her plodding along at northerns the other day, couldn't hold my lag....she must have thought I was a weirdo. Oh and no sign of CRAAAAAIG. I think he might have given up and hung himself.

CRAAAAAIG

Man, you won't believe it....saw her plodding along at northerns the other day, couldn't hold my lag....she must have thought I was a weirdo. Oh and no sign of CRAAAAAIG. I think he might have given up and hung himself.

He was standing in the queue at Cyclelab waiting for the doors to open.

Had to rethink this. It is a mountain bike race so if there is single track make your own track past the slower opponent or is that against the rule. What is acceptable course deviation?

What Heaven has commanded is man's inner nature;

what leads the inner nature is the Way;and what cultivates the Way is education.

As for the Way, we cannot depart from it for even an instant.What can be departed from is not the Way.