Thank you!

Patchelicious

Went for my first spruit ride today. (Roadie) Wow what a cool place here just under our nose, Delta Coffee shop, cake, stunning weather, very cool!

Then 20 meters from the parking lot and end of ride, on flat dead straight track I look at some horses to the right, clipped the edge of a rut, crashed and snapped my collarbone... Ai ai

Anyway this post goes out to a chap called Paul and his wife for stopping and sitting with me, making a sling until helped arrived.

They bring in Cube to SA, if anybody knows how to get hold of them please let me know.

Thanks Paul dude!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The spruit sounds like a very dangerous place.

Hope you heal up soon.

Dipsy told me that it will be a farking dangerous if you fall into the water. Edited by Vetseun

Dipsy told me that it will be a farking dangerous if you fall into the water.

Just keep your mouth closed so you don't swallow any sewerage water.

Sorry to hear dude, but I fully understand...I did the same about 500 m from the end. The spruit is a dangerous place

Paul Opie. Him and his brother Darryl bring in Cube. I'm sure you'll find him in Facebook if you search. Not sure on his wife's name though.

I feel your pain, hope yours goes the natural healing route. I had to have a plate put in mine, not fun.

Surgery Monday unfortunately...

Thanks for the name, will find him!!