Stolen bike

Moonman

just because you can't warn people enough, here is more 'evidence' incase you're unsure.

http://scambuster.co.za/4-1-9-advance-fee/camel-rock-trading-scam.html

BEWARE of a company called ‘Camel Rock Trading’ owned by a devious scamster called Neil Schnetler. Info@camelrocktrading.co.za www.camelrocktrading.co.za 
He lives and operates out of 202 Alice Road, Goodwood.

This scam artist pretends to manufacture wood furniture but once he has a deposit, then a final payment when he tells you its finished and he will deliver, it’s one excuse after another including being issued a summons by the municipality the DAY your meant to get your goods. 
DO NOT GIVE THIS Scammer your money!

After going to the police (they can’t take criminal action as its a civil matter) he has 60 (yes 60) pages of reported crimes spanning over 20 years! 
He knows that the police won’t prosecute and a lawyer will cost more than what he owes people so nothing gets done.

I am posting this so that hopefully anyone thinking of doing business with this scammer will google his details and read this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://152.111.1.87/argief/berigte/dieburger/2006/02/10/KS/5/Shamrock.html

VEE SY GAT AF AAN REG

TANYA MENGES
“HY is plein ’n skelm bliksem wat met die Bybel onder sy arm loop.”
So sê Alta van Rensburg van Neil Schnetler, die eienaar van Shamrock Wood in Goodwood.
Sy is een van vele wat al glo deur dié man bedrieg is en sodoende duisende rande in die proses verloor het.
Schnetler se besigheid doen upholstery en maak meubels op bestelling.
Sy modus operandi is om kliënte taamlik laag vir werk te quote, ’n 50% deposito te vra, hulle belowe dat die werk – maak nie saak hoe groot die bestelling nie – binne twee weke sal klaar wees en dan net mooi niks verder te doen nie.
Van Rensburg het so vyf maande gelede al vir Schnetler gevra om vir haar ’n bank te maak.
Sy het vir hom R800 gegee en hy het ook sowat R1 100 se goedere by haar winkel, Pawn Masters, geneem wat hy glo later sou kom betaal.

Wag nog

Sy wag nou nog vir die bank en haar geld.
Hanlie Linde, ’n advokaat, het ook onder hom deurgeloop. “Met al my regskennis kon ek tot dusver nog niks uit hom kry nie. 
“Ek het al ’n vonnis teen hom gekry, maar hy smeer hom daaraan af,” sê ’n woedende Linde.
Sy is vir R5 200 ingeloop.
Anina Pieterse het hom so gepla dat sy darem ná amper ’n jaar die helfte van haar R5 600 terug gekry het, maar sy wag ook nog vir die balans.

Bullshitter

Pieterse het hom na die Hof vir Klein­eise gesleep, maar Schletner het bloot nie opgedaag nie.
Schnetler skuld Brenda Faught R9 300 wat sy twee jaar gelede as ’n deposito vir ’n sleeper leerbank gegee het.
Sy het boonop vir hom ’n lounge suite gegee om oor te trek én R700 geleen om sy werkers te betaal.
“Hy is ’n bullshitter, ek het nou nog nie my meubels terug nie. Hy het elke keer ’n ander sob storie oor hoekom hy nie die geld of die meubels kan teruggee nie,” het Faught briesend vir Son gesê.
Johannes van der Westhuizen het ’n bank na Shamrock Wood geneem sodat dit in drie banke verander kon word.
Van der Westhuizen moes sommer die hele bedrag van R1 342.92 betaal.
“Na drie weke het ek die bank gaan haal, want hy het net mooi niks gedoen nie. Dit was verlede September ek wag nou nog vir my geld,” sê Van der Westhuizen.
Peter Wiensch voel presies dieselfde. Sy vrou het ’n marble en hout kitchen block by Schnetler bestel en R1 200 betaal. Natuurlik geen blok nie en die geld is ook skoonveld. Ondanks boodskappe vir Schnetler om Son terug te skakel, was hy teen druktyd nog nie beskikbaar nie.

Something like a PK.... With a brick.

In the face.

Wow this guy needs to be sorted out, cant believe there is such a loophole in the system that he can carry on doing this stuff and not end up in jail.

Sounds like a perfect lead for Carte Blanche, get Devi to pay this nutjob a visit.

With the quality of CB's "jouranlism", she will be in there, he will say "Is nie, weet nie waarvan jy praat nie", she will say look at all these people's statements, and then she will be on her way and nothing will come of it. 

just because you can't warn people enough, here is more 'evidence' incase you're unsure.

http://scambuster.co.za/4-1-9-advance-fee/camel-rock-trading-scam.html

BEWARE of a company called ‘Camel Rock Trading’ owned by a devious scamster called Neil Schnetler. Info@camelrocktrading.co.za www.camelrocktrading.co.za

He lives and operates out of 202 Alice Road, Goodwood.

This scam artist pretends to manufacture wood furniture but once he has a deposit, then a final payment when he tells you its finished and he will deliver, it’s one excuse after another including being issued a summons by the municipality the DAY your meant to get your goods.

DO NOT GIVE THIS Scammer your money!

After going to the police (they can’t take criminal action as its a civil matter) he has 60 (yes 60) pages of reported crimes spanning over 20 years!

He knows that the police won’t prosecute and a lawyer will cost more than what he owes people so nothing gets done.

I am posting this so that hopefully anyone thinking of doing business with this scammer will google his details and read this.

How do you need to frame it to the police to makes it a criminal matter? Isn't fraud criminal? The cops see an agreement to supply something and then see their little escape route to not having to help you.This guy is obviously milking this loophole, parking a double decker bus in there. So how many times can one guy do that until it's criminal? Obviously the modes operandi is to take relatively smaller amounts from people knowing the motivation for recovery is very small, people will rather write off the loss than chase someone who will lie/cheat, duck and dive and still never pay anyway, make you angry, confused and tired, and that all after having to slave away a full days labour at a job. This guy is a real piece of work.

How do you need to frame it to the police to makes it a criminal matter? Isn't fraud criminal? The cops see an agreement to supply something and then see their little escape route to not having to help you.This guy is obviously milking this loophole, parking a double decker bus in there. So how many times can one guy do that until it's criminal? Obviously the modes operandi is to take relatively smaller amounts from people knowing the motivation for recovery is very small, people will rather write off the loss than chase someone who will lie/cheat, duck and dive and still never pay anyway, make you angry, confused and tired, and that all after having to slave away a full days labour at a job. This guy is a real piece of work.

Get as many statements as possible and then take it to the senior public prosecutor(via a cop or lawyer) for an answer. Surely the amount of statements warrant a criminal charge/case against him.  

Looks like he's a proper oxygen thief & a waste of skin (based on reading this and other posts)

How do you stop him from coming on here under new names and fleecing the unsuspecting.

Clearly he likes / sees huge opportunity to take advantage of cyclists.

Looks like he could do with a snot klap!!!

• 3 years later...

This guy is staying in Botrivier now.  Already took 4 chairs plus money, but he is nowhere to be seen now.  The poor people are still waiting for their chairs.  He must be stopped as soon as possible.

How did you release the bike without payment? did he sent you Proof of Payment via eft and then you discovered nothing was in your account? if so, you can report it to the police as fraud and proceed criminally. Once the police has located him and charge him. The prosecutor can give you his details and then you can proceed with a civil claim accordingly to recover your money.

If you need an attorney in Cape Town, I am more than willing to assist. 

I do civil and criminal litigation  :thumbup:

Edited by CannonSi3