on Kindle: Everything you need to know about Bicycle Chains - Author Johan Bornman

straatvark

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alo good, but the majority will be backed up with "scientific" facts and personal opinions with the aim to dispel some supposed myths.

In the end of the day, maybe an attempt to make a breakthrough as the next Sheldon.

Maybe, thats personal opinion aiming to dispel the JB myth? :whistling:

Come on Earpie, give us some concrete examples from the book or just from the amazon preview.

I see there is a references section in the book, maybe someone who has the book can kindly check and post see what refrences are listed.

I just don't get your fancy journo speak. Please could you encapsulate what you are trying to say in a cartoon which is not an illustration. Also, make it non digital, and while you are about it lose the satire.

Good luck with your entry!

Can I try my hand at irony?

Can I try my hand at irony?

I think that materials are covered either in chapter two "Construction of a bicycle chain" or maybe in chapter three "Different types of Bicycle chains".

I do however think that they mostly use steel.

What the heck, I'm in a generous mood, but if you touch humour, no 94k for you.

Ironically, I am talking to Tanya Harford in about three hours' time...

I think that materials are covered either in chapter two "Construction of a bicycle chain" or maybe in chapter three "Different types of Bicycle chains".

I do however think that they mostly use steel.

Must have taken some steely resolve to write that section.

So i took some time to have a look at the preview, because I'm also wondering how someone writes 91 pages on bicycle chains.

For the price $4.86 if i had a kindle i would consider it a bargain, just in case i ever got into a serious argument about biycycle chains and needed to find out some stuff....

You don't need a Kindle, you can read in the Kindle cloud reader or install the kindle app on your PC.

You can go and grab that bargain now.

Edited by Showtime

You don't need a Kindle, you can read in the Kindle cloud reader or install the kindle app on your PC.

You can go and grab that bargain now.

Bugger that, just now i get converted to the "must have spare chains and they must be changed and cleaned every week club".

If chains could talk i would be reported to the authorities for abuse