on Kindle: Everything you need to know about Bicycle Chains - Author Johan Bornman

straatvark

Google could help you, I'm sure.

Sorry to back pedal here but google can save you from buying this book as well...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it could.

shall I spell it out? I think you missed the irony of your post there...You basically told us we were all idiots because we are dead sure that everything you need to know about chains can easily be found on google...then you went and told us to find out something on google in response to Wyatts tampon book....oh nevermind!

shall I spell it out? I think you missed the irony of your post there...You basically told us we were all idiots because we are dead sure that everything you need to know about chains can easily be found on google...then you went and told us to find out something on google in response to Wyatts tampon book....oh nevermind!

trying to explain irony is ironic

Jeez I'm loving this thread. I have missed this place. I am sitting and deep etching and retouching images of cell phones and every time I get a little bored I pop in here.

It has been a blast. Thanks guys. Cell phones done now.

Yip. Never mind.

What you think and what you assume may well be two very different things, but never mind.

Edited by johannrissik

You will find there will be many anoraks out there who love delving deep into the technicalities of trivial stuff. JB might soon find his inbox full of facts vs opinions.