• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Howsit fellas. 

Just an update as its been a while. 

Adulting hit me and havent had time to play as much. LOL

Just fitted some other goodies on my 1987 Mongoose Eric Rupe.

post-49629-0-29444300-1543416079_thumb.jpg

Then I was contacted to have two bikes built for a UK advertisement. These were the bikes of choice. 

1982 Kuwahara KYZ

post-49629-0-64554300-1543416206_thumb.jpg

1983 Mongoose Minigoose

post-49629-0-25446000-1543416199_thumb.jpg

Ah, that looks sweet.

I actually have a 1980 Mongoose Supergoose I need to restore. I just need to get hold of a couple of parts. 

You're collection looks good man.

Howsit fellas. 

Just an update as its been a while. 

Adulting hit me and havent had time to play as much. LOL

Just fitted some other goodies on my 1987 Mongoose Eric Rupe.

really cool thread. love seeing people so passionate about their hobbies.

• 5 months later...

Thank you!

Hi there. Could you assist me? I'll be looking to sell my Mongoose soon and would like a rough idea on value. It's currently in storage but the wife says if I put it in the lounge she's putting it on the street. I'll get the serial nr and more pics when I have a chance.

8WlrCpq.jpg

Hi there. Could you assist me? I'll be looking to sell my Mongoose soon and would like a rough idea on value. It's currently in storage but the wife says if I put it in the lounge she's putting it on the street. I'll get the serial nr and more pics when I have a chance.

8WlrCpq.jpg

Hi, I don't really do evaluations sorry. I reckon as a start just advertise what you think the bike owes you. Someone will eventually want it and be willing to pay you what they think its worth. There is no market related price for old bicycles I must add. Your bike is probably late 90s or early 2000 so the demand for them is not that great currently. I am not too familiar with them myself. I am mainly into the 70's and 80's BMX. 

Hi, I don't really do evaluations sorry. I reckon as a start just advertise what you think the bike owes you. Someone will eventually want it and be willing to pay you what they think its worth. There is no market related price for old bicycles I must add. Your bike is probably late 90s or early 2000 so the demand for them is not that great currently. I am not too familiar with them myself. I am mainly into the 70's and 80's BMX. 

Thank you so much for the response.

• 3 months later...

Hi all am new to this but have a Californian 1983 racing mongoose that I'm wanting to sell. Does need work if there is anyone interested. Contact details 0658155701

• 9 months later...
Its been a while since I updated this platform. Here are the latest on my bikes. 

1982 Mongoose Minigoose with Brett Allen's (1980s Mongoose Pro rider) Race Plate.

post-49629-0-53383600-1594039740_thumb.jpg