Covers performed better than the original......

L.T.G

Miley seems to be doing a cover every Sunday.. this one works... Very well

I dont know. that song needs an Irish voice, not a rock voice. i cant see anybody doing it better than Delores o Riordan

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know. that song needs an Irish voice, not a rock voice. i cant see anybody doing it better than Delores o Riordan

agreed - its not the same without Delores...but not a bad cover

Here's another one by her...not remotely even close to the original or the cowboy junkies version - but still good

Edited by Stretch

Yes? No?

I dont think it even comes close to what was essentially a great song

loved Pulp and though this was good

Miley seems to be doing a cover every Sunday.. this one works... Very well

Picked a great song so respect there but then sucked big time - band was very good

Edited by Waynemol

Have to agree. I always found the video so emotive and to me such an essential 'part' of the song as such.

to be honest - I am just loving that Miley Cyrus is doing these covers  - she highlighting some great songs - doing some half decent covers and raising lots of money for "Save our Stages". Dont necessarily like her genre of music..but she is slowly showing she doesn't really have a genre and confirming the fact that she is an excellent talent 

to be honest - I am just loving that Miley Cyrus is doing these covers  - she highlighting some great songs - doing some half decent covers and raising lots of money for "Save our Stages". Dont necessarily like her genre of music..but she is slowly showing she doesn't really have a genre and confirming the fact that she is an excellent talent 

my daughter has forced me to listen to a few songs by Mylies sister, Noah. Wow she has an even better voice than Mylie.

• 2 weeks later...

Not performed better than the original , just much weirder than the orinigal. 

Robert is married to Toyah by the way

Feel Good INC..

Metal cover

(Just about) anything by Leo is better than the original

Check out his version of Africa (the Toto song), with Rabea and Hannah

(Just about) anything by Leo is better than the original

Check out his version of Africa (the Toto song), with Rabea and Hannah

Somehow the bunny running around a shopping mall in a continuous shot is more engaging than the guys just shredding it in his studio.

And I like their interpretation of Feel Good INC, it is still in keeping with the original.

Whereas the Toto-Africa cover feels a bit too much metal for my liking with all the growling.

But that is just me...

ALLOT of covers from him for me to still work through... so by no means a final word on which cover his is my favourite...Guy puts out allot of content.