So What's The Best Thing You Bought This Year ?

johnson

Yeah that is such a tough one, its a huge capital layout that cannot be reversed if you dont like it..... to mud guard or not to mudguard?? Think carefully before making such a massive decision!

I'm more worried about the 22.28 grams of weight that it's going to add to my already reduced aluminium framed bike. I think it could make or break the deal  :whistling:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The (potentially) best thing I bought is stuck with a courier somewhere in JHB because it "missed the truck". 

So for now, Guide RS brakes and macbook pro.

I see that you have that small mud guard on your front shock - do these work?  I was thinking of getting one but hadn't decided on it yet.

Haha yeah they work hey, I made a stencil of the design so I can keep making my own haha...

I see that you have that small mud guard on your front shock - do these work?  I was thinking of getting one but hadn't decided on it yet.

Haha yeah they work hey, I made a stencil of the design so I can keep making my own haha...