Spez bandwagon

RMmtb8r

And yes drago, i know i am stirring , but if you cant laugh and cry at yourself and at your mistakes, life is going to be so long

I don't own a spez. Thank you very much. I'm far too in love with my ritchey to think about spez bikes. I just think stirring like this means you're clearly too bored to do anything constructive.

Go ride.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't own a spez. Thank you very much. I'm far too in love with my ritchey to think about spez bikes. I just think stirring like this means you're clearly too bored to do anything constructive.

Go ride.

This is the 100th Spez/Spaz/Pimpjumper/Blingworks thread this year. So boooring allready guys,cmon. Make your new years resolution for 2015 to get some imagination. And realize that many many many bikes, are much more expensive than Spez. Happy new year peeps. Drinking time for me.

I agree, this is not a good thread. We should not downpost each others brands we ride. But my 2cents worth is that the Epic is one of the most awesome bikes I have ridden. I now ride the new Tarmac and its just so good...The guys at Specialized are super humans.

I rode with a guy for 2 hours today and I couldn't tell you what bike he was on.Just ride your damn bike and don't worry about the bikes.

Some great looking Spez bikes out there.

I am not saying it's a bad bike, i am just saying that it is well overpriced and there is so much better options out there.

Just say it like it is, they're kack bikes with brilliant marketing that appeals to sheep.

Yesterday I went for a road ride to Harties, on my Epic, Roval wheels, wearing a Sworks Prevail helmet, Spez jersey, SWAT bib shorts, green Spez baggies, Spez socks and SWorks shoes, Spez multi tool and two Spez water bottles. It felt good! ;)

Val de vie is too far from the mountain dude. Dirt roadies with Bianchis and chinarellos stay there. Kurt Darren and Ryk Neethling and Breyton Paulse and all the other washed up celebs all have dual suspension carbon mtb dream machines, with slick tyres to tackle those tricky estate paths.

Does Breyton Paulse actually stay in Val du Vie? Jeez! They pay these guys way to much to know nothing on supersport! Ashwin probably resides in Bishopscourt or Campsbay then....

Archived