HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look at his Facebook profile and seems quite involved in the cycling community.

Can't believe he is willing to screw up his reputation so easily

I had a look at his Facebook profile and seems quite involved in the cycling community.

Can't believe he is willing to screw up his reputation so easily

Yes beardedtriguy this is the thing that I don't get either. He had another Dogma for sale on here at some point as well, which I think he is now riding and has recently bought a Cannondale Lefty MTB. Seems to be fairly new to the sport but increasingly more involved now through the Star Cycling Club.

Trailman sorry to read about your trials and tribulations with f**k40 and his Dodgy Dogma.

One thing I've learnt on the hub so far when I see "Pinarello" or '" Dogma" in the classifieds I just go to the next ad. If I do ever plonk for a Dogma. It will be bought direct from ASG or a reputable dealer.

That said, Foil40 may the fleas of a syphilis infested camel inhabit your underpants for 100 years.

Trailman sorry to read about your trials and tribulations with f**k40 and his Dodgy Dogma.

One thing I've learnt on the hub so far when I see "Pinarello" or '" Dogma" in the classifieds I just go to the next ad. If I do ever plonk for a Dogma. It will be bought direct from ASG or a reputable dealer.

That said, Foil40 may the fleas of a syphilis infested camel inhabit your underpants for 100 years.

Thanks Starvin for the support.

Stay away from a Pinarello on the hub. To many dodgy deals.

Cheers Overlord you are correct I was just so excited when the frame serial number checked out with ASG that I got a little ahead of myself. The frame is legit and that is not what is at issue the real problem is that Foil40 agreed to refund the money but is now ducking and diving. But your point is well made, thank you.   

Do unto others as you want to be treated. This is sad news. Sorry to hear.

Very true statement Gerhard. The problem is when people stop caring and become selfish and self centered.

Trailman, I hope that you get this problem sorted out quickly and efficiently and don't allow this to cause any bitterness to fester in your heart

Hi..Trail.been following this..not cool..have dealt with you in the past..stand up guy you are...but just asking out of curiosity. ....how are you gonna force him to hand over the money...is this a case of fraud ..have you laid a charge. ..he could say he sold it voetstoots. ...it becomes a case of you said I said....or do you have it in writing...the condition of the frame...like I said ..just asking ..not stirring....could happen to any of us.

..all the best dude..????

Hi..Trail.been following this..not cool..have dealt with you in the past..stand up guy you are...but just asking out of curiosity. ....how are you gonna force him to hand over the money...is this a case of fraud ..have you laid a charge. ..he could say he sold it voetstoots. ...it becomes a case of you said I said....or do you have it in writing...the condition of the frame...like I said ..just asking ..not stirring....could happen to any of us.

..all the best dude..

True, but if he agreed to pay back. Well.... 

Watched many Judge Judy shows to know who I would favour.

Archived