2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

I spoke to race office today. Max index for VD is 15.

I am sitting on 15.3 after the strange decision to alter the Beta for Satellite dramatically from last year. I am wondering whether to try to balls to the walls at Sondella or just accept that Karma has spoken.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke to race office today. Max index for VD is 15.

I am sitting on 15.3 after the strange decision to alter the Beta for Satellite dramatically from last year. I am wondering whether to try to balls to the walls at Sondella or just accept that Karma has spoken.

What was it last year?

2013 it was 0.93 with a winning time a few mins slower than this year which was 0.91

1.3something

What was it last year?

2013 it was 0.93 with a winning time a few mins slower than this year which was 0.91

We (my club) wore our NSPCA shirts on Friday as we wanted to get a feel for the conditions during the heat of the day (in a black shirt). Sadly it rained (or was overcast, so that test failed miserably. But they are really cool shirts.

attachicon.gif20151019053111.jpg

Also picked up my SPCA shirt on Friday :thumbup:  looks awesome and looking forward to 94.7 this year...#RIDINGFORAPURPOSE

Does anyone have a .FIT file from last years 94.7? 

Preferably one that took around 2h45 to 2h55...

I have a .gpx file, but battling to get it onto my Garmin.

Does anyone have a .FIT file from last years 94.7? 

Preferably one that took around 2h45 to 2h55...

I have a .gpx file, but battling to get it onto my Garmin.

Yes, PM me you mail addy.

:eek:  so when are you guys going to start giving us weather updates for Sunday 15th November???

Normally you start around end May / beginning June with the Apocalyptic forecast from the Mars telescope seen through a mixture from Hair fragments of a Rainbow Unicorn and the Scales of a South Mediterranean Mermaid which have been boiling for a few months and then spread over the lens of the telescope...

Or did I miss the post in the other 39 pages?? :whistling:

:eek:  so when are you guys going to start giving us weather updates for Sunday 15th November???

Normally you start around end May / beginning June with the Apocalyptic forecast from the Mars telescope seen through a mixture from Hair fragments of a Rainbow Unicorn and the Scales of a South Mediterranean Mermaid which have been boiling for a few months and then spread over the lens of the telescope...

Or did I miss the post in the other 39 pages?? :whistling:

yes you've missed it. This was discussed at length in January already- good weather are predicted.

:eek:  so when are you guys going to start giving us weather updates for Sunday 15th November??? Normally you start around end May / beginning June with the Apocalyptic forecast from the Mars telescope seen through a mixture from Hair fragments of a Rainbow Unicorn and the Scales of a South Mediterranean Mermaid which have been boiling for a few months and then spread over the lens of the telescope... Or did I miss the post in the other 39 pages?? :whistling:

Hurricane Hilda and a chance of snow...

I reckon we are due a rainy day...have not had one in years (ever?)

Last one I know of was around 2005/2006. And I hope you're wrong, Jan Smuts in the pouring rain is not my idea of fun! 

Archived