2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

Jogging my memory now, but think number collection at 94.7 for licensed riders are seperate form us pleps, suppose the purpose is to check and correct accordingly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For most races they check your license at the number collection.

So what is going to happen for the riders who entered "Open seeded" because they don't have licenses, but got put into a licensed racing group anyway?

I don't recall seeing an option to enter licensed or open - only single, tandem or hand-cycle.

So what is going to happen for the riders who entered "Open seeded" because they don't have licenses, but got put into a licensed racing group anyway?

Last year I was placed in VD based on index although I don't have a racing license. I was worried about this but no hassles. I think you wont be eligible for prizes but that is about that.

You're one of those super heroes?

I was just happy to make A bunch

You're one of those super heroes?

I was just happy to make A bunch

Nope, I'm in B. But Mireille is! Is she planing to starting in WB?

Ok I will start with the weather prediction.

Going to be hot and very dry...please bring your own water :whistling:

Ok I will start with the weather prediction.

Going to be hot and very dry...please bring your own water :whistling:

and beer as the hospitality tents will be full

My hopes of a 3:30 947 have just faded away. Crashed this morning, broken collarbone and some other damage. sitting in hospital waiting for a surgeon.

My hopes of a 3:30 947 have just faded away. Crashed this morning, broken collarbone and some other damage. sitting in hospital waiting for a surgeon.

Oh no, sorry to hear that. I heard about a crash during the club ride this morning. Heal up soon.

Nope, I'm in B. But Mireille is! Is she planing to starting in WB?

Even better: All girls i W categories have been offered entry in the proper UCI sanctioned event and she is doing that.

I'll be with you in B ( still getting back from cracked rib + A bunch humbled me on Wilro)

Oh no, sorry to hear that. I heard about a crash during the club ride this morning. Heal up soon.

Thanks Tom. Broke in 3 spots, surgery on Monday. Probably out till the new year and maybe a good time to invest in an IDT.

Anyone interested in a 947 entry? send me a pm.

Thanks Tom. Broke in 3 spots, surgery on Monday. Probably out till the new year and maybe a good time to invest in an IDT.

Anyone interested in a 947 entry? send me a pm.

Flip it sucks! All the best for the op and recovery! 

Coming Tuesday I'll hear my fate after a MRI. They suspect a rotary cuff tare and possibly the top joint of the bicep and the muscle that goes under the arm and to the chest (apparently they all join kind in the same place in front of the shoulder on that ball).....and all week I was thinking "I'll just sleep this one off". Guess I should have taken it more serious not being able to put roll-on under my right arm with my left hand. Today has been hard not knowing what to do with myself! 

Coming Tuesday I'll hear my fate after a MRI. They suspect a rotary cuff tare and possibly the top joint of the bicep and the muscle that goes under the arm and to the chest (apparently they all join kind in the same place in front of the shoulder on that ball).....and all week I was thinking "I'll just sleep this one off". Guess I should have taken it more serious not being able to put roll-on under my right arm with my left hand. Today has been hard not knowing what to do with myself! 

Damn, really sorry to hear that Hayley.

Colleague of mine was recently off work for nearly two months after surgery from a rotary cuff injury, he also had some nerve damage.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you that it isn't that serious.

Yes it really sucks, luckily it's nothing serious. I think it could have been much worse at those speeds. Besides my left shoulder and back that's sore, the rest of my body is fine.

I hope you get good news in the week, and recover well.

Archived