Some okes really don't want to do the Epic

Pure Savage

This photo was taken 5min ago. About 20 of them, its not my photo.

These okes have a death wish.

Someone may want to whisper something to them before they ride down the N2 to stage 2

post-11806-1426240395,8149.jpg

post-11806-1426240405,475.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a guy just now on the N2, not an epic rider, just a gut without a helmet, on that narrow bridge over liesbeek parkway, no shoulder at all, cars flying passed.......madness.

Ohhhhh bliksem....

Prepare yourself for a thread of mutual respect/these guys/"those guys"/us guys/the good guys/ the bad guys/lets share the roads guys.

They must be those guys that tell there mates about their 28km/h ave speed on a MTB rides..... Very reckless.... 

Haha!! I didn't see your post  :eek:

Ohhhhh bliksem....

Prepare yourself for a thread of mutual respect/these guys/"those guys"/us guys/the good guys/ the bad guys/lets share the roads guys.

What do you mean by stage 2 ?

Is there not a stage after the Prologue? - I then assumed once they finished at UCT they would just cycle off down the N2 to the next stage/hotel for the night.

Is there not a stage after the Prologue? - I then assumed once they finished at UCT they would just cycle off down the N2 to the next stage/hotel for the night.

Prologues does not count as a stage, it's a rest day  :ph34r:

You meant stage 1  :whistling:

The stage after the prologue is stage 1... Damn roadies...

So for the other 364 days of the year where along that road are bicycles allowed to start riding? I obviously only ride in that lekker city once a year.

Lots of cyclists on mountain bikes in Cape Town at the moment, shaved legs, matching socks, the whole catastrophe.... 

Archived