Oakley replacement lenses HELP

Bianchi Baby

I've just replaced the lenses of my mom's Oakleys. Polarized coating was coming off. Got sorted at the Oakley outlet in the Black River Business park in Cape Town. Cost me around R250 and waited in the shop for them to replace the lenses. Took about 10 minutes.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guys interested I will be using the expensive FedEx option from the site. Its around $56-00 or so which is why I need to have 6 orders in. 

Sorry Maxxis I can't even take you up on your offer as the lenses I need are out of stock and discontinued so there in lies my predicament! Oakley is so busy producing new frames etc that they very quickly discontinue old frames and then getting replacement lenses for them is impossible! Uuurrrgggghhhh

Sorry Maxxis I can't even take you up on your offer as the lenses I need are out of stock and discontinued so there in lies my predicament! Oakley is so busy producing new frames etc that they very quickly discontinue old frames and then getting replacement lenses for them is impossible! Uuurrrgggghhhh

revantoptics may still make them.

which model you looking for?

revantoptics may still make them.

which model you looking for?

I'm looking for "Oakley Speechless" lenses

Do you have a contact for relevant optics?

I'm looking for "Oakley Speechless" lenses

Do you have a contact for relevant optics?

Ok just found the website .......NOPE they don't have them

I have a set of Oakley Romeo 2's that cost R4500 in 2006 and now can't get replacement lenses or rubbers for it. Might look at Relevant Optics for lenses. 

Anyone know of a place that sells replacement rubbers for Oakleys?

Oakleys quality has gone for a ball of shite,lenses are shocking. I have a pair of Dispatch 1 and I'm getting my nephew to get me a set of lenses from Revant.My sister gonna bring them back when she comes from New York,only cost $32

Edited by MariusKlokie

I would be interested in a pair of lenses for my racing jackets, or maybe even 2. I have been on this sight before but had the same concerns about SAPO not delivering... as I ordered stuff from Ebay in Dec and still don't have them.

Vented Racing Jacket

Colours:

Polarized Midnight Sun MirrorShield

Polarized Fire Red MirrorShield

Please send me a PM once you have things finalized.

My father was an optical dispenser, the company is still running and they can cut any lens.

Hopped on https://www.revantoptics.com/

They have what I want but I am way too worried about SAPO screwing up on this side. 

Anybody feel like doing a group buy with me? Need about 6 people, myself included, to make the shipping cost worth it. 

I am in too as long as it works out cost-effective. How would the delivering go? I want a pair of XLJ lenses for my Flak Jacket and 2 pairs for my fives

Strange thing I just sent in my juliets to Oakley and they replaced the lenses, all the rubbers and repaired the nose bridge for princely sum of R1500 but it is as good as new and worth much more..

Beattbox, on 11 May 2015 - 2:24 PM, said:

I've just replaced the lenses of my mom's Oakleys. Polarized coating was coming off. Got sorted at the Oakley outlet in the Black River Business park in Cape Town. Cost me around R250 and waited in the shop for them to replace the lenses. Took about 10 minutes.

any contact details for the shop?

I am in too as long as it works out cost-effective. How would the delivering go? I want a pair of XLJ lenses for my Flak Jacket and 2 pairs for my fives

Will work it all out and let everybody know.

Just a bit crazy at work.