The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Danny T now on equal points with Purito, but Rodriguez would keep the KOM jersey as he won the stage the other day (assuming neither win the stage)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. I forgot where the last KOM.spot..[emoji85] and Danny T now leads the KOM comp[emoji109] ka-ching

Dammit! If Tony broke his collarbone that doesn't bode well for my TTT pick.

Bloody inconsiderate German!

What if I get to Paris with no team?

Is there a prize for that?

Looks like I'll be losing Martin tonight...

If you lose every rider in your team by the end of the Tour, I'll buy you a bottle of scotch ;)

When we substitute on Monday will we get the points of the substituted riders retrospectively as if they had been our teams from day 1, or only moving forward?

When we substitute on Monday will we get the points of the substituted riders retrospectively as if they had been our teams from day 1, or only moving forward?

Only moving forward for the time the rider is selected for your 9 rider team. There will be no retrospective scoring.

Dammit! If Tony broke his collarbone that doesn't bode well for my TTT pick.

Bloody inconsiderate German!

It was the Europcar cyclist.

I will now rent cars from Avis.

The link to the scoring handbook is not working, can't figure out how the scoring works.

From next week when it's the mountain stages do we still need sprinters on our team / will they still earn points?

Hi gerald , I just wanted to know what do you classify as break away in the competition ? For instance , lets say in the mountain s , a break goes early and at the last 10km of a summit finish someone attacks out of the peloton bridges to the break away, goes past them and wins the stage , is the winner classed as a break away or is it an attack?

Exactly as you described it, is how it is defined... 10Km out is an attack

The break will be reported on in various cycling news websites. Where the work break is used, the riders will be classified as a break.