Mark Cavendish: One Obsession

News bot

Known as the Manx Missile, Mark Cavendish, a Brit from Isle of Man, is a professional road cyclist who rides for Etixx-Quick-Step. Originally a track cyclist in the madison, points race and scratch race disciplines, Cavendish has competed on the road

since 2006.

Click here to view the article

you only look good in these if you have a sort of "yeah I like don't rely have a beard but I spend forty minutes every morning trimming it " thing on your chin .............

come to think of it that was an 80s thing too .....

yeah they are very don Johnson :blink:

Lekker sweisbrille

Brilliant

True

I prefer a pair that I can't feel I'm wearing

you only look good in these if you have a sort of "yeah I like don't rely have a beard but I spend forty minutes every morning trimming it " thing on your chin .............

come to think of it that was an 80s thing too .....

yeah they are very don Johnson :blink:

Well the same people spend 40 mins "trimming" their legs 

All this technological advancement and the sweat still ends up in your eyes. I have the previous Cav Edition Oakleys and it is the last time I ever bought anything Oakley.

I don't care how technically advanced these Jawbreakers are, they look awful. It's like a bad flashback to the 80's.

The are very Cipollini . . .