I Know, but my boss doesn't want to give me off again... :thumbdown:

Was already 2 weeks away for the 36One.. :whistling:

I Know, but my boss doesn't want to give me off again... :thumbdown:

Was already 2 weeks away for the 36One.. :whistling:

it took TWO WEEKS to ride?

LOL

it took TWO WEEKS to ride?

LOL

Ha ha ha, it almost felt like 2 weeks :ph34r: . Took the Wifey and son with. Cycling Vacation. :thumbup:

I was a sub and the original entry was for (to me it seem like) a very small lady. I will be at the race if anyone wants to swop gear. According to my entry it will be a ladies small and I am looking for a mens large. So if anyone knows about very small anyone, please tell them about this large anybody.

Also subbed and am riding with wife in Adventure and will be looking to swap her large kit for ladies size.

PM if you're in the Adventure and am sure we can maak een plan

I have a 3xl , substitution.... Looking for a medium worst case large ....clothing swap

Edited by Richard29

FOMO is strong with me today...whatsapp being flooded with whish you were here messages, pictures of bikes wrapped for transport...make  me sick to the stomach.

Hope you are all going to have a great time (one of the times it's good not so see some-ones expression while they are typing a message)

FOMO is strong with me today...whatsapp being flooded with whish you were here messages, pictures of bikes wrapped for transport...make  me sick to the stomach.

Hope you are all going to have a great time (one of the times it's good not so see some-ones expression while they are typing a message)

you telling me about FOMO ... however the video of the bridge washing away into the sea is a small consolation ....

you telling me about FOMO ... however the video of the bridge washing away into the sea is a small consolation ....

Sies.  :P

Lake is 'calm' again.....maybe farmer Glen can make a plan.

:thumbup:

I hope he does, cause man that is alot of money that would have washed away.

I really hope this years riders have a good time, even if things are muddy.

on that topic, be safe guys, those tracks are going to be slippy, wet and tricky. Rather arrive a bit later, but in once case.

Rubber side down at all times guys and gals. Have a jol.

Hopefully it dries out by the time the Race goes through... Or it will be a muddy mess after the first two groups passed...

Maybe they'll give us a canoe and a life jacket to get across the river...

Rather arrive a bit later, but in once case.

Arrive in a case?!

:eek: