The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Anyone got a 35mm stem they not using I've got seatposts ,handlebars,70mm stem and other bits and bobs we could trade.

Cheers.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to swap their shorter (720mm+) bars for my 780mm boobars,they have a bit of cosmetic damage they are grey ones

Is this what you need?

Anything else?

Exactly what I'm after. I'll be back with the bike tomorrw arvi. I'll pm you with a few more questions. AWESOME! Thank you.

Neil

Exactly what I'm after. I'll be back with the bike tomorrw arvi. I'll pm you with a few more questions. AWESOME! Thank you.

Neil

Ok, great.

34.9 x 400 Scott seatpost and Scott saddle available.

Slight ding in post but still fine.

Anyone?

Hi guys, I am looking for a clamp on 3x9 front bottom pull derailleur. Sram or shimano. Anything please let me know via pm. Thanks

Hi guys, I am looking for a clamp on 3x9 front bottom pull derailleur. Sram or shimano. Anything please let me know via pm. Thanks

A 3x10 front will also work fine you should find one pretty easy 

A 3x10 front will also work fine you should find one pretty easy

I have a 3x10 currently, but there is some chain rub when the chain is not straight. 9 speed have just a bit more play.

Would love to help. 

I will be stripping a Scott Genius MC-50 for spares tomorrow (BB housing stripped) and if the part is available it is yours.  Not actually sure of which part it is though, any pics?

I've used a Grand Cru threadless BB from Velo Orange for a stripped BB housing before.(Sq taper).  Been on the bike for nearly 4 years and the bearings are replaceable.

anyone want to swap their shorter (720mm+) bars for my 780mm boobars,they have a bit of cosmetic damage they are grey ones

What are the specs of the Boobars? Rise, sweep...etc

I'm looking for a 29.6 seatpost for a roadbike. doesn't need to be particularly long - 300/330mm will work.

Anyone have one lying around.