The Salvage Thread

Eldron

I have pair of 27.5 / 650 slicks. CST for anyone perhaps doing the Argus on a 650b. No rubes unfortunately. About 80 tread left.

Cape Town, Wynberg a/hrs or Lansdowne o/hrs.

Should you have a pair of flats... we can swop... if not, no worries, just take them

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Theo

Would really appreciate the frame and am happy to do any repairs needed. It will be used to build up a bike for development rider and friend of mine. I am in Howick and will arrange/pay transport 

More than happy to post a pic of the bike once its built up, along with (what will be) a very happy rider

Does anyone have a avid elixir 5 lever,I snapped mine

I might have an complete set front and back if you. Not sure if its working 

I might have an complete set front and back if you. Not sure if its working

I have spare internals if it doesn't work,pm sent

I'm looking for a dust cap for a 10 speed slx right shifter please. Open to broken parts that I can glue.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Hi Theo

Would really appreciate the frame and am happy to do any repairs needed. It will be used to build up a bike for development rider and friend of mine. I am in Howick and will arrange/pay transport 

More than happy to post a pic of the bike once its built up, along with (what will be) a very happy rider

Awesomeness.... huge shout out to Theo187 for the frame donation. Will update as soon as I have been to see him/arranged collection.

Hi All. Busy building a MTB for one of our trail workers so that he can ride our annual event and see the joy his hard work brings the riders :)

Building on a 26" frame and have most or a drive train and a few odds that should fit.

Desperately looking for a pair of disc brakes (cable or hydraulic) and a disc compatible wheelset.

Happy to cover postage

Been donated a pair of disc brakes from a local rider :)

Just need a pair of 26" disc compatible wheels now (6 bolt). Anyone got an unused pair laying around ? Happy to cover postage

Edited by Griffin

Been donated a pair of disc brakes from a local rider :)

Just need a pair of 26" disc compatible wheels now (6 bolt). Anyone got an unused pair laying around ? Happy to cover postage

I've got one 26" rim. Have a look and pm me if you want it for free mahala.

post-32865-1485971396015.jpgpost-32865-14859714057218.jpgpost-32865-14859714110798.jpgpost-32865-14859714180945.jpg

"Keep the rubber on the gravel "