2016 Freedom Challenge RASA & RTR Prep

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decision on pack setup?

This time will try the back pack setup . Got feederbag fitted to the pack and will test the setup soon  :whistling:

• 1 month later...

70 DAYS TO LAUNCH!!  :w00t:  Still a little way off....still a bit to do!

The final touches they call it  :whistling: ....

Back Pack & bags, Ice cream, eat ice cream, eat ice cream , study maps, study maps, study maps, google earth, google earth, training, training,..... :ph34r:

AND the rest of you??

Maps. Narratives. Google Earth. Repeat ad nauseam. So much so that when get to a place that you've never been to, you get a sense of deja Vuvu.

Maps. Narratives. Google Earth. Repeat ad nauseam. So much so that when get to a place that you've never been to, you get a sense of deja Vuvu.

Deja Vuvu aka cold sweat inducing nightmare...

Starting today . Been sick for last 3 weeks . Did a little on Saturday but just to test some stuff and it did not go well  :whistling:

When does the RASA entries close? I thought they had closed end of January?..... I suppose still a gap for a mad few who are insane enough to join the gang already in....... :rolleyes:

I recently did the r2c, wow what a lovely ride. I have entered the r2r, I cant wait!!!

That'll do nicely, you don't want to peak too early ;)

Has anyone started training seriously........ ? ;)

Yes ... have started training seriously several times  :eek:

Archived