ScottCM

yes

i took the photo with the "take out" carboard thingie still inside

Yeah, a friend of mine does corporate merchandising and she says it's a bog standard mass produced cap from the East...

Still wish they did a peak, my noggin is to big for 99% of caps  :mellow:

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the good wishes. Nerves are starting now...

Next year we want more Hubbers on the starting line.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Definitely need more hubbers next year...

Nerves are definitely settling in... had a Comrades themed nightmare on Wednesday night, was very relieved to wake up from that one!

Last night though, down here on the coast, fresh air, no kids to wake me up 3 times a night... I slept like a champ  :thumbup:

Good luck to you all attempting/doing/acing the comrades this weekend!

May you all have a whale of a time. Enjoy the run, revel in the pain and bath in the glory of completing the mother of runs!

Cheering from the couch!

Definitely need more hubbers next year...

Nerves are definitely settling in... had a Comrades themed nightmare on Wednesday night, was very relieved to wake up from that one!

Last night though, down here on the coast, fresh air, no kids to wake me up 3 times a night... I slept like a champ  :thumbup:

You too? I dreamt I couldn't find my wife in the crowd at the start and didn't know whether to stop and wait for her or run ahead to catch her once the gun went off. 

Mild and sunny here in Hilton, going to head down to the Expo at around 10 to collect my packs. I'm also not a fan of the way that cap looks, would have preferred a visor style like this:

http://topcap.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/new-balance-visor-surfer.jpg

Yeah, a friend of mine does corporate merchandising and she says it's a bog standard mass produced cap from the East... :mellow:

My own running cap is going to be the weapon of choice for the day then. Sad

so i woke up with an inflamed toe for some reason...lathered with anti-bacterial cream..hopefully will settle down in the next 2 days

so i woke up with an inflamed toe for some reason...lathered with anti-bacterial cream..hopefully will settle down in the next 2 days

Hope it is nothing serious Stretch.

Wrap yourselves in cotton wool for the next two days.

Yeah, a friend of mine does corporate merchandising and she says it's a bog standard mass produced cap from the East...

Still wish they did a peak, my noggin is to big for 99% of caps  :mellow:

My own running cap is going to be the weapon of choice for the day then. Sad

it is the same cap as every year. I enjoy running with my comrades cap - find them comfortable and not hot. (I dont have a bobble head like Andrew though :P )

Hope it is nothing serious Stretch.

Wrap yourselves in cotton wool for the next two days.

it flamed up last thursday night after i cut my toesnails ...and got itself right...so hopefully should be ok.  I think it was because i was doing some final trims on my toes (rookie error) the other night

it flamed up last thursday night after i cut my toesnails ...and got itself right...so hopefully should be ok. I think it was because i was doing some final trims on my toes (rookie error) the other night

Eish, I had that before as well. Same thing worked for me, Bactroban and a plaster and it was good within a day.

Yet another reason a foot fetishist would be sorely disappointed when they got to fifth base with a runner.

Edited by Barry Stuart

Eish, I had that before as well. Same thing worked for me, Bactroban and a plaster and it was good within a day.

Yet another reason a foot fetishist would be sorely disappointed when they got to fifth base with a runner.

:lol:  :D  :lol:  :D