ScottCM

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email today from the Venice Marathon race organizers to let me know I need to upload an agonistic health certification. I assume this is something I need to get from my GP?

I got an email today from the Venice Marathon race organizers to let me know I need to upload an agonistic health certification. I assume this is something I need to get from my GP?

I think it is this form (s)?  

http://www.huaweivenicemarathon.it/en/venicemarathon/runners-area/registration/health-form-vm 

Also see http://www.runninginitaly.com/medical_certificate.php

MEDICAL_CERTIFICATE_ENG.pdf

italian_english_medical_certificate.docx

Edited by Pieter-za

A requirement in catholic countries?

Is anyone planning on participating in these events :

https://www.discovery.co.za/vitality/runseries

Is it worth while ?

I'm doing the middle two, the routes are quite nice, it gets a lot of beginners into the sport so theres a good vibe around the whole thing, but they can be catastrophically busy with pretty poor running etiquette 

The Adrienne Hersch route is quite tough... It used to be earlier in the year, about 5 weeks before Comrades. It is a double lapper with some nasty climbs. 

I am thinking of doing at least one of the races. Still deciding which one.

Andrew, how is the Old Eds route?

The Adrienne Hersch route is quite tough... It used to be earlier in the year, about 5 weeks before Comrades. It is a double lapper with some nasty climbs. 

I am thinking of doing at least one of the races. Still deciding which one.

Andrew, how is the Old Eds route?

Old Eds route is pretty lekker... you run around Houghton and Killarney, nice leafy suburbs with some golf courses etc. I'm a big fan of the Wanderers race too... Adrienne Hirsch is definitely a toughie but good hill training. Haven't done the Rockies one yet

I'm doing the middle two, the routes are quite nice, it gets a lot of beginners into the sport so theres a good vibe around the whole thing, but they can be catastrophically busy with pretty poor running etiquette

Beginner... that’s me.

I’ve entered the first 2, but only the 10Km.

Not ready to run 21Km yet, and looking at my home town 21Km for my first 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk