Motorcycles + Two-strokes + IOMTT talk

nathrix

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow Wednesday afternoon our TT team will leave Turbenthal, Switzerland heading for the Isle of Man TT. After some intensive work during the last few weeks, both bikes are now ready to race! Ian Lougher is already on-site in Douglas and started to build up the team tent and the rest of our infrastructure in the paddock. The adventure begins…

post-4329-0-19778300-1464188398_thumb.jpeg

First two days in Douglas, Isle of Man TT: some final preparation of the Suter MMX500 bike(s).
Also a few changes to comply with the TT-regulations as for example installing a rear light. Already the Suter tent is being visited by many spectators and some of Ian Lougher’s closest rivals who are curious to find out more about the Swiss 2stroke-rocket.
We are happy to see so many 2stroke enthusiasts!

One of many TT-stars visiting the Suter-tent to have a closer look at the Suter MMX500: Connor Cummins discussing with Ian Lougher the qualities of the "bicycle with rocket propulsion"-chassis.

* Today at 6.20pm (Local Time - Isle of Man) the Suter MMX500 will start and we will enjoy the practice.

post-4329-0-00575800-1464602751_thumb.jpg

post-4329-0-36131700-1464602756_thumb.jpg

Countdown has begun for IoM TT2016, but sad to hear of the death of Dean Martin in a racing accident this weekend.

Speaking of the TT, just in case anybody has a setup at home running Kodi and happens to have Filmon.TV addon installed and can get access to itv4.... Here is the TV schedule for TT coverage for the next few days.....

Just remember that that is their time....

Speaking of the TT, just in case anybody has a setup at home running Kodi and happens to have Filmon.TV addon installed and can get access to itv4.... Here is the TV schedule for TT coverage for the next few days.....

Just remember that that is their time....

If you haven't binned DSTV, it's all on Supersport as well.

Referenced from the South Africa link on the page you linked to; just search the schedules for TT.

Repeated ad nauseam of course...

If you haven't binned DSTV, it's all on Supersport as well.

Referenced from the South Africa link on the page you linked to; just search the schedules for TT.

Repeated ad nauseam of course...

Yeah apologies, I should have included that the link is for those that have stepped out from under the umbrella of DSTV...