nathrix

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DEFINITELY the original.

What sort of repair work does it need? Glass-repair?

Plastic repairs all the holes are torn through and the inside lug clips are all busted. Thanks for input

Would appreciate so feedback between the 2 different fairing one being original that is gonna need a lot of repair work or gp500 style from. Tyga. Which one looks and suits the bike3c6d57b372b882b10bb4dd6d62445c34.jpgca5f70cdd4388d49fd9b90bafa4836d7.jpg

Original for sure, the Tyga PG kits only ever look "right" IMO on the newer MC28's. The older frame and especially the RWU forks, etc just don't suit it. Guy in Cape Town has a MC28 with proper USD forks, radial brakes, etc, the single sided swinger that allows the double pipes to one side also helps the looks.

Make sure the motors being built well, those NSR cranks are paperweights once they go and not readily available either..............

If you are looking to flog the Tyga stuff then send me the deets and I can post it on the many whatsapp and FB 2 stroke groups I am on.

P.S: in the front on view the fairing looks a bit skew......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

• 6 months later...

So the IoM TT has been on (and off, mostly) for more than a week, and the racing is getting squeezed into a shorter window thanks to the weather.

Tomorrow will (hopefully see the Senior TT being run, and it looks wide open for choosing a winner.

Very disappointed at the lack of video coverage, though. I think there's been a bit of highlight footage on ITV4, but nothing on YouTube or anywhere else that I've searched. I think they need Bernie Ecclestone to sort things out. :)

• 3 months later...

This brought a huge grin onto my face and brought back some wicked memories ! It's been a couple of years since I've last had the honor of reconditioning a set of these "Bad Boys" ! I Don't know if I was hallucinating but I'm pretty sure I smelled Castrol TTS while working with these  :wub:

post-62204-0-29705300-1568193518_thumb.jpeg

This brought a huge grin onto my face and brought back some wicked memories ! It's been a couple of years since I've last had the honor of reconditioning a set of these "Bad Boys" ! I Don't know if I was hallucinating but I'm pretty sure I smelled Castrol TTS while working with these  :wub:

Nice, banshee or road bike?

• 9 months later...