Shiny "silky" riding shirts...is there a name for that material?

L.T.G

I had no idea how to title this.

as mentioned, this shiny "silky" material that pro riders shirts seem to made of, is there a specific name for it?

or do different brands make/have their own?

I'd like some shirts made and if possible, use said material, but I have no clue what to tell cycling clothing manufacturers what I'm looking for :mellow:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go into a store who stock the shirts you referring to and have a look at the label somewhere. It should specify the fabric makeup. 

mmmmmmm

I know panda makes "normal" kit and "racing" kit where the racing shirts are front end lycra and shorter etc.

I had no idea how to title this.

as mentioned, this shiny "silky" material that pro riders shirts seem to made of, is there a specific name for it?

or do different brands make/have their own?

I'd like some shirts made and if possible, use said material, but I have no clue what to tell cycling clothing manufacturers what I'm looking for :mellow:

never seen shiny silky shirts on pro cyclists

Don't be shy, just tell them you want some silk pajama look alike cycling shirts

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2024874068_1/Metallic-Gold-Men-s-Skin-Tight-Dancewear-Shiny-Metallic-Unitard-Zentai-Suit-Front-Zip-unisex-Size.jpg

Wtf

That you, Spidey?  :whistling:

So I managed to derail the whole thread.  heheheheh

It's called Merkintex

Arabsandals........Google knows nothing of this.

Some more info?

PM Andrew Steer here on the Hub and discuss your requirements with him. He should know.