Fenix 3 reliability and issues

Messier87

I've had my Fenix 3 since July and no issues whatsoever. 

I love it so much that I actually never take it off. My other watches just stay in the drawer now. 

Sorry to hear that V12man. You won't be sorry when they arrive, hopefully sooner than later.

Well now - speak ill of the devil and he bites you.... box has just arrived... :)

Playtime....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now - speak ill of the devil and he bites you.... box has just arrived... :)

Playtime....

:clap: :clap:

I received my watch yesterday. I have been playing arose me on it and so far so good. If anyone could give me some tips on how to use the watch to get the most beneficial usage out of the watch it would be greatly appreciated

I received my watch yesterday. I have been playing arose me on it and so far so good. If anyone could give me some tips on how to use the watch to get the most beneficial usage out of the watch it would be greatly appreciated

What worked for me was to print the Owners Guide (20 odd pages) and refer to it when exploring /playing with the watch.  Get to know the terminology they use.  After a week or so I could use the watch for what I needed it for.  It's a good reference to have.  I tried the forums but there's a lot of irrelevant stuff there.

What worked for me was to print the Owners Guide (20 odd pages) and refer to it when exploring /playing with the watch. Get to know the terminology they use. After a week or so I could use the watch for what I needed it for. It's a good reference to have. I tried the forums but there's a lot of irrelevant stuff there.

thanks Clive

Have mine since July and have had no issues.

Only issue... the watch is way to cleva.....

Seriously, I have worked with some other watches before (2 other brands to be precise) and the fenix 3 is so much more.

Only take it off my arm when I need to charge it.

Edited by Musketeer

Love the leather strap.

Will look for one......

Looks really good but I must say for a serious outdoor and training watch wont work for me, same reason I did not get the Sapphire version as the strap just doesn't work for sport and on the bike etc.

Ive stumbled on this still sealed in the box http://megatekelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=145&search=fenix+3

Seems really cheap to me tho

Its a scam for sure.

Here are the domain registration details:

Registrant Name: MEGATEK ELECTRONICS

Registrant Organization: MEGATEK ELECTRONICS

Registrant Street: 14 beaufort street western cape 

Registrant City: lagos, nigeria

Registrant State/Province: lagos

Registrant Postal Code: 277

Registrant Country: NG

Registrant Phone: +234.0739349684

Love the leather strap.

Will look for one......

Also contemplated a more classical approach, but decided against it - exercise & leather might be nasty after a while.

Went for a silver stainless with red strap due to fear of scratching of the bezel on the grey unit. Then replaced the red with a black strap. For me it looks better than the loud red strap.

Got mine yesterday and played a bit last night. Still need to test it properly. :)