Thank you Token Products

Spinnekop

Hi Hubbers.

I have been servicing my own bikes for the past 15 years now with not too bad results. 
Upside of it is that if something goes wrong I know who to give a hiding.  (I let the Mrs. do that....) :ph34r:  :lol:

So this is me just giving a quick shout out to Warren from Token Cycling products that AGAIN went out of his way to help me with my Bottom bracket.

Service excellence!! :clap:

Thank you very much!!

There are not many bearing guys around in SA. 

On my Cannondale (BB30) the BB tend to creek and moan quite easily. 

I now have a Token BB installed.  Also the headset is from Token.  Quite happy and the quality looks really, really good.  BB wise it is MUCH better than SRAM and the price is better!.....I'll take it.

So heads up to all the DIY guys. 

Can't see if he is a Hubber but their website is:  http://www.tokencycling.co.za/

Next is to save up for a wheel-set.......First have to get it approved by the Mrs....... :whistling:  :thumbup: (Or prepare a speech for forgiveness)

Thank you again Warren.  :thumbup:

Warren is on the hub. I am also thinking of getting a set of their wheels. Think his hub name is Token SA cyling.

Warren is a friendly chap and always willing to help

Edited by Zatek

Zatek, is there ever moment when something of yours is not for sale or that you are in the market for a replacement?

Speaking of which, you don't have a compact crank going cheap by any chance? ;)

Kudus to Token!!

Zatek, is there ever moment when something of yours is not for sale or that you are in the market for a replacement?

Speaking of which, you don't have a compact crank going cheap by any chance? ;)

Kudus to Token!!

There is a moment but it passes as soon as the current wife leaves the hub. I only have new FSA 50 34 rings at the moment.

Hi Hubbers,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad I've been able to assist so many of you, and will continue to do my best. It also helps when the product you're supplying does it's job so well, makes my life easier :-)

And yes, I am indeed on the The Hub (Bike Hub?), so feel free to give me a shout any time there's something that I can help with.

Cheers,

Warren

Hi Hubbers,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad I've been able to assist so many of you, and will continue to do my best. It also helps when the product you're supplying does it's job so well, makes my life easier :-)

And yes, I am indeed on the The Hub (Bike Hub?), so feel free to give me a shout any time there's something that I can help with.

Cheers,

Warren

Yes, I need a set of 38mm 10 speed carbon wheels, cheap cheap for a project bike... PM me :P

Yes, I need a set of 38mm 10 speed carbon wheels, cheap cheap for a project bike... PM me :P

Haha, cool. Although we don't do "cheap cheap", we do really high quality at really competitive prices  :clap:  Will PM you  :thumbup:

Haha, cool. Although we don't do "cheap cheap", we do really high quality at really competitive prices  :clap:  Will PM you  :thumbup:

I know. Your products are really good, hence the :P

I have two sets of the 38mm alu wheels - since 2007 and 2008. Still true besides 1 high speed crash, one medium crash and lots of "rider abuse" from me.

Maybe one day I'll get me a 50mm carbon set...  :whistling:

I have two sets of the 38mm alu wheels - since 2007 and 2008. Still true besides 1 high speed crash, one medium crash and lots of "rider abuse" from me.

Maybe one day I'll get me a 50mm carbon set...  :whistling:

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for the feedback on your existing TOKEN wheels, it seems durability is something that TOKEN is fairly renowned for. PM me when you're ready for those C50's, as an existing customer I'll do a great deal for you on a set  :)

• 7 months later...

Big thanks and kudos to Warren from Token, I have been chatting to him for a while now about a set of wheels and bugging him with loads of questions and asking for details and he always responded quickly with the answers.

I was doing a deal with him for a demo set of C50's and when he personally delivered today he surprised me with an even better deal, so thanks very much Warren.

Great service and I am looking forward to try out the wheels.

Agreed, Warren is great to deal with and provides practical honest advice.  Got my lefty hub from him and it is just great!

I haven't bought a thing from Warren Dude as I was in the market for some carbon hoops a while ago

He was helpful, enthused and pro-active during my enquiries

Awesome to hear