Where can I watch the team presention online?

That steephill website must be the most disorganised site ever. It's like something from the eighties.

They did a live broadcast on TDF official Facebook page, so I am sure you'll find it there.

And yes.. steephilltv site is very disorganized.. try CyclingHubTV next time.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the French would be the one nation that could at least say Louis' name correctly, i mean they had a few Kings with the same name. Sure it was spelt slightly differently but hell Lewis and Louis are miles apart.

They did a live broadcast on TDF official Facebook page, so I am sure you'll find it there.

And yes.. steephilltv site is very disorganized.. try CyclingHubTV next time.

What's the data costs like when you're streaming it on your tablet? Might want to use it to follow a few of the key stages.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Definitely 01 August, no earlier

Does the transfer date apply in the case where a team is completely stopped like in the case of tinkoff?

Sadly I have not even looked at the teams, the route or the schedule for the TDF yet, I really dont feel very excited about it, so I dont feel in a position to play the game or make any assumptions. I'll most likely watch a bit, its been broadcast here, but I cant build that "past" enthusiasm.

There is no LA to spice things up

????

Does the transfer date apply in the case where a team is completely stopped like in the case of tinkoff?

Officially only allowed to announce details on the 1st of August, although I think it was Rohan Dennis who moved mid-season to BMC.

The Venge is ready.

8e370c6905cbfdb8bb4ec6662934ec7f.jpg

Go, Sagz!!!!

Yellow clothing hopefully for the World Champ this evening ????

sagacious səˈɡeɪʃəs/

adjective

having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.

"they were sagacious enough to avoid any outright confrontation"

For Punch and Genny...

Archived